I have a theory as to why Axl doesn't want to release new music with NuGuns.

Towelie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say "What the fuck has Finck done since leaving Gn'R?" is silly. What the hell has Axl done since Finck left Gn'R?

Ummm.... just off the top of my head... tour the world three times over, play to several million fans in arenas on every continent, headline major rock festivals and generally re-establish NuGNR as one of the most consistent touring outfits around.

But Finck has made a guest appearance on a Cee-Lo Green album, so I guess it's even stevens.

Edited by Towelie

Ok Axl says officially no new music in the future and Not Even His Mother go to his Shows. You kill that hope n see if theres more gas to this Nostalgia Crap!!!!!

A true Artist is always creating, innovating at any field. Sharing new things, advancing, evolutioning.

I really believe a new album is coming on the fall 2013.

Remember Merck commenting on Axl having to summon the muse?

I think he was hinting at what we all know now - he's a busted flush creatively. There isn't even enough leftovers for a new album and Axl hasn't done shit since.

WHat we witness in CD and now is the loss of West Arkeen and the notable abscence of Izzy. Axl himself said that aftr all the shit Stephanie and Slash said that he lost all confidence in his writing ability... and it shows...it really does.

The longer it gets with Axl not releasing new music makes me think that maybe he either doesn't have any inspiration anymore or just doesn't care to write anything new again. Maybe he feels he can't beat the old songs so why try?

I wish Axl would record something new with this band to show everyone that Axl is serious about this lineup and sticking with them, but it's all up to Axl and unless he makes a statement either way, we'll never know and all the guessing isn't going to change a thing.