Celebrity owned car on sale ( Axl Rose) on ebay

November_rain

Wasn't there a pic of Axl in this car from the early 2000's? It was while he was out shopping with his mommy............I mean Beta.

It's a 2005... So you're probably thinking of another one.

Still, I wonder how many Unreleased GnR songs he's played/sang while driving this.... :takethat:

If that was or is Axl's car, it is horrible.

When I saw them in Las Vegas, the Hard Rock hotel had this beautiful blue car that is Axl's. I don't know the make and model, but it looked like it was either from the 50's or 60's. Very cool looking.

It had a sign on it that said "Don't touch". I was wondering if Axl had a security camera on it at all times to see if anyone would touch it? lol Anyway, what kind of car is it? It looks like a car that would have been made in Europe or driven in Europe.

Anyway, how much do they want and how will they ship it?

Guest Gunns

I remember a few years ago, people were looking at his house in google earth, and he had like 6 cars parked on the tennis court

If that was or is Axl's car, it is horrible.

When I saw them in Las Vegas, the Hard Rock hotel had this beautiful blue car that is Axl's. I don't know the make and model, but it looked like it was either from the 50's or 60's. Very cool looking.

It had a sign on it that said "Don't touch". I was wondering if Axl had a security camera on it at all times to see if anyone would touch it? lol Anyway, what kind of car is it? It looks like a car that would have been made in Europe or driven in Europe.

Anyway, how much do they want and how will they ship it?

A sign that said "Don't touch" is an invitation for people to touch it. How can you resist? lol

Until this is on HTGTH which means it's genuine I'm holding back from bidding - the fact I don't want it & don't have the money & live in a country where we drive on the 'correct' side of the road makes no difference with my decision making.