Fortus confirms many songs for the new GNR album are already finished

ManetsBR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Axl left the follow up to ChiDem 75 percent finished. He probably has enough releasable music right now, but I think with music sales going up, he'll start focusing on the studio again. I don't blame him for not being enthusiastic to do it.

No blame in being careful to be xtra careful to avoid the "tentative" terminology when discussing (or not discussing) release dates either.

All the varied responses from different members regarding progress of next Album could be likened to the often told adage of a handful of blind men attempting to describe an elephant in the room, all partial views and all are correct in their version of their particular vision (no pun intended) of said elephant.

I believe it's because they're scared to commit to anything. With Axl's track record of having no capability to stick to a schedule whatsoever, it's probably smarter for them to stay quiet. Even though it pisses us off, we'd probably react worse if a bunch of promised dates came and went.

Yeah, pretty much. I am also afraid Axl hasn't really decided on any plan yet so there is nothing really for anyone to communicate.