Axl and Dj at Stones Concert

Guest Gunns

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool that they just chilled in the crowd like regular people. Really hope it wasn't Beta/Fernando who took the picture.

vanessa, but what would it matter? there his only family he has really.

is that a reason to be 24/7 with them ?

how healthy is that ?

Pretty cool that they just chilled in the crowd like regular people. Really hope it wasn't Beta/Fernando who took the picture.

vanessa, but what would it matter? there his only family he has really.

is that a reason to be 24/7 with them ?

how healthy is that ?

I think thats more to do with them being the only people around him who use instagram.

Can't believe he was at the gig and wasn't one their special guests. Has his stock fallen that much?!

Maybe Axl just wanted to see the show and enjoy the concert?

Besides, a lot of famous people are probably attending these shows, seeing how they're big events. Jimmy Fallon was talking about how he went to see one of the shows last year and Paul McCartney was sitting next to him.

Axl freaking out on to post photo on facebook as every fan.

Very cool!

you got it wrong

it was Vanessa who posted this on instagram

Oh yes, i know it but is funny see Axl like us, see Axl in middle of crowed like fan

I'm pretty sure it was Vanessa's idea to post this pic, I wouldn't be surprised if Axl didn't know about this pic at all

Edited by Liquor & Whores

Cool to see a legend like Axl just enjoying a show.

I wonder what was going thru his head? Surely he must know that he could have been even more legendary than the Stones had he not destroyed his band and driven everyone away.

I mean come on, the pic says it all: he has his leeches (DJ, the Leibeis family) with him instead of his bandmates, and his potential is completely gone. GNR is an irrelevant nostalgia act now.

pretty cool to see Axl standing in GA, hope he's inspired by men nearly twice his age putting on a hell of a show to take his band "to the next level"

...does DJ ever take that stupid fucking hat off? :lol:

He was ready in case Jagger call him on stage,

Cool to see a legend like Axl just enjoying a show.

I wonder what was going thru his head? Surely he must know that he could have been even more legendary than the Stones had he not destroyed his band and driven everyone away.

I mean come on, the pic says it all: he has his leeches (DJ, the Leibeis family) with him instead of his bandmates, and his potential is completely gone. GNR is an irrelevant nostalgia act now.

Most bands fade and die. Just be happy GN'R is still alive, released a record a few years back and entertain thousands of fans every year. I am sure Axl has no problem accepting the fact that GN'R is not as large as Rolling Stones is today, too bad you have a problem with it.