Axl 1995-2010 Interesting read

sword&tulipz

there was a pretty haunting audio clip compilation floating around a while back that comprised all the interviews axl did from 1999 - 2008, and it was sort of eerie to listen to for some reason. the person who created it set old gn'r tunes as background music and it gave it kind of a haunting tone. i might still have it on my hard drive -- it's kind of fascinating to listen to in retrospect, hearing his intentions and comments evolve over the years, some of the initial bitterness he still had for slash/the old band dissolve a bit more towards '06 when he seemed more content with the music.

there was a pretty haunting audio clip compilation floating around a while back that comprised all the interviews axl did from 1999 - 2008, and it was sort of eerie to listen to for some reason. the person who created it set old gn'r tunes as background music and it gave it kind of a haunting tone. i might still have it on my hard drive -- it's kind of fascinating to listen to in retrospect, hearing his intentions and comments evolve over the years, some of the initial bitterness he still had for slash/the old band dissolve a bit more towards '06 when he seemed more content with the music.

Interesting, I don't think I ever heard that one. Hopefully you can find the clip and put up a link.

Interesting, I don't think I ever heard that one. Hopefully you can find the clip and put up a link.

Enjoy. http://www.filedropper.com/axlroseinterviews1999-2006

I was wrong - it's '99 - '06. I don't know if he even did any audio interviews in '07 or '08.

Enjoy. http://www.filedropper.com/axlroseinterviews1999-2006

I was wrong - it's '99 - '06. I don't know if he even did any audio interviews in '07 or '08.

Thanks for sharing.