Is There Any Proof That Axl Doesnt Rehearse?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple band members has said the first time they ever played with Axl was at an actual concert, although the band had been rehearsing many times before that. Which means, Axl does not show up for band rehearsals.

If he is singing/rehearsing alone in the shower I don't know.

That said though, there is proof he has been at some rehearsals. For instance when he came on the Eddie Trunk radio show in 2006 (I think it was 2006) he had just been at rehearsals. We know that because when Bach called him we could hear the band play in the background, and he talked about it a little.

Edited by Jeez

1- Axl arrived in Brazil in the same day as the RiR performance. Medina said so. The band had arrived a couple of days before.

2- After playing Estranged for the first time in almost 20 years, Axl said "this is the first I play this in what? 18, 19 years? And this is what? The third or fourth time you guys play it in two weeks?"

yeah, as someone else already said it, many past members have mentioned this. I think it was Brain that said that they had a song that started with an Axl vocal cue and they never rehearsed it, then in the concert axl didnt do it so he had to make something up to cover for it or something like that.

Is There Any Proof That Axl Doesnt Rehearse?

Heh, I had to get up off the floor after reading that. Proof?

..you want proof? YouTube's where you will find many answers.. search things like "GN'R 2013" or "GN'R 2012"

Edited by vaida