Is There Any Proof That Axl Doesnt Rehearse?

ChristmasFnatic

Are there any other 50+ year old singers out there that have as many shit performances and receive absolutely no blame?

No. Rose is the only one.

It sure looks that way. It must be nice for Axl to have the option to mail his performances in and still receive the same support.

"Axl should rehearse and get in shape and return to 2006 form."

"OMFG HAT3R TR0LL"

The best one is:

"Who are you to question lord Axl? He doesn't owe you anything."

:lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He owes the people that come to his shows a decent performance. Standing there and mailing it in like he has before on occasion is taking a piss all over the people that came to see him perform.

I agree. And for some reason these deluded fans think that's "hatred" or "trolling".

Edited by pi2loc

He owes the people that come to his shows a decent performance. Standing there and mailing it in like he has before on occasion is taking a piss all over the people that came to see him perform.

Can't recall him urinating on the Audience, maybe you girls have GNR mixed up with GWAR or the Ozzy/Alamo incident?

It's not just that he sounds awful, he acts like he just didn't give a shit anymore. That's concerning for anyone wanting new material from him.

That's really it. The voice is awful and everything else about him and his performances scream, "I'm mailing it in!"

I read a lot here say so, but are there actual truth on this or just speculation?

Yes, there is ton's of proof - for one slash, duff, izzy, matt, josh, bucket, robin have stated it - then all you have to do is watch his performances on youtube

When you're embarrassing yourself onstage, you should practice and get into shape.

Maybe he feels that happens so rarely that it is within what is acceptable for a performing artist, and that this conclusion is then affirmed through calibration using media reviews?

Same retards ruining threads.

Who are these retards?
So the media isn't against Axl, like you guys have been claiming for the last decade?

I don't think I have ever said that, so don't refer to me as "you guys". Anyway, I think a fair point could be made that the media, at least in the USA, have been quite critical to Axl the last years, but also that the overall, global media reviews of shows these last years have become increasingly positive.

So you are saying that Sailaway is a retard?

And yet people seem satisfied. Maybe you need to rethink things? ;)

It's not just that he sounds awful, he acts like he just didn't give a shit anymore. That's concerning for anyone wanting new material from him.

That's really it. The voice is awful and everything else about him and his performances scream, "I'm mailing it in!"

Yes, supposedly unbiased media reviews tend to give positive to great reviews. Isn't that sort of annoying to you and your argument? And who are these retards you talked about? Come on now, by a man and man up.

Well, he does rehearse sometimes. Like there was a video from Asia 2009, if Im not wrong, with him singing on a rehearsal, but I guess it's not very often. To be honest, I believe it's because he needs to save his voice, so he fully sings only at gigs and apart from that he only does some kind of vocal exercises I suppose.

Edited by BatVin

Well, he does rehearse sometimes. Like there was a video from Asia 2009, if Im not wrong, with him singing on a rehearsal, but I guess it's not very often. To be honest, I believe it's because he needs to save his voice, so he fully sings only at gigs and apart from that he only does some kind of vocal exercises I suppose.

Yeah, that is pretty much my hypothesis, too. It's too bad actually, because I don't think normal vocal exercises can prepare him for 3 hours of belting out demanding tunes.

When you're embarrassing yourself onstage, you should practice and get into shape.

Maybe he feels that happens so rarely that it is within what is acceptable for a performing artist, and that this conclusion is then affirmed through calibration using media reviews?

Same retards ruining threads.

Who are these retards?
So the media isn't against Axl, like you guys have been claiming for the last decade?
I don't think I have ever said that, so don't refer to me as "you guys". Anyway, I think a fair point could be made that the media, at least in the USA, have been quite critical to Axl the last years, but also that the overall, global media reviews of shows these last years have become increasingly positive.So you are saying that Sailaway is a retard?

And yet people seem satisfied. Maybe you need to rethink things? ;)

Yes, supposedly unbiased media reviews tend to give positive to great reviews. Isn't that sort of annoying to you and your argument? And who are these retards you talked about? Come on now, by a man and man up.

They seem only capable of personal and cowardly attacks, unable to discuss the topic at hand.

Yeah, that is pretty much my hypothesis, too. It's too bad actually, because I don't think normal vocal exercises can prepare him for 3 hours of belting out demanding tunes.

This point, most definitely.

Axl doesn't rehearse and his performances are shit as a result. The one time he was documented to have rehearsed during the Vegas residency, he performed a very good show and arguably the best overall live performance of TWAT ever. It does wonders.