Kanye West Thread

Deepest Shame

15 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

I have one but Fade is missing...I found a separate link for that too if you need both. Fade is mislabeled as Wolves on the second link :lol:

I'd be very grateful to get that as well, although if its gonna start a whole crazy thing I can easily just wait lol. For some reason I'm not really dying to hear this.

Also, just a quick look at the thread, but was I the only one that loved Yeezus? Admittedly I listen to it less now, but in all honesty I don't listen to MBDTF that much either these days.

46 minutes ago, Zeppelin said:

This would come out while I'm working. I knew that was going to happen. I'll be home shortly so I can listen then.

You've been working since midnight? On Valentine's day?!

I wish the weeknd had a longer part on FML. I wish that song was longer anyway. The combo of that and Real Friends is a highlight fo sho

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 1

Just saying he's 53 million dollars in debt doesn't actually mean or tell us much. With the kinds of houses and cars someone like him buys its easy for your debt to technically look like that just from paying them off over time, it doesn't mean there's debt collectors knocking on his door asking for 53 million dollars that he doesn't have. But who knows.

Hes asking mark Zuckerberg for money to fund all of his "ideas", whatever those may be. I think over the last couple years he's genuinely lost some of his mind.