Ron Thal doing a Reddit AMA on June 5th

GivenToFly

Guest bellastar2355

!!! OMG i'm so there

(now I have to figure out how reddit works :( )

I hope things don't turn out like Woody Harrelson though lol

Edited by bellastar2355

i wonder if he will attack fans like he did here after reading some very truthful posts.

He attacked people that were acting like assholes to him. He even said that he did not want to fight, but the douches kept attacking him because he's not "their real daddy". Edited by Bruno Poeys

We should try and come up with a solid list of questions we want answered. I guess the standard "new music" question is the one we want answered most, but I don't see him being able answer that well.

Edited by Stryker

Cannot fucking wait for the "UPBOTE THE SLASH QUESTIONS LOL WE'RE TOTALLY GONNA EXPOSE HIM" legion. :rofl-lol:

i wonder if he will attack fans like he did here after reading some very truthful posts.

You mean people spamming him ad nauseum with "fuck you, you're not slash!" and more oh so constructive criticism?

Though I believe Reddit mods have the sense to delete baseless attacks during AMAs, so it should be fine. :)

Cannot fucking wait for the "UPBOTE THE SLASH QUESTIONS LOL WE'RE TOTALLY GONNA EXPOSE HIM" legion. :rofl-lol:

You mean people spamming him ad nauseum with "fuck you, you're not slash!" and more oh so constructive criticism?

Though I believe Reddit mods have the sense to delete baseless attacks during AMAs, so it should be fine. :)

Yes, /r/IAMA isn't unmoderated as the OP says. It's loose moderation, but it is moderated.

We can safely assume this is the end of Ron's tenure in the band. I have no doubt he'll say something very offensive/derogatory about Axl Rose, not believing the remaining songs lingering around are "band" songs, and that the band needs to get its shit together and record. "Fuck Axl's band."

this will be interesting. I use Reddit a fair amount (it's great for learning new things and keeping up with news/politics/science), and I can guarantee his AMA will be very, very lowly attended.

Just do a search for GNR on Reddit, and you'll see that no one is really discussing GNR.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bellastar2355

Probably got caught up in something cause of the show... this sucks

Edited by bellastar2355