Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

Seeing as how it's a "remix" (I don't like calling it that because it's technically it's own song, just samples off of Prostitute), I don't think it's an example of what's still out there or "in the vault". Just a fun little track that was done as an extra that goes on about a minute longer than it should.

Why would songs like Better Gone and Blood in the water seep through the cracks while none of the actual "songs", often referred to as "big guns," remained so tightly controlled? Isn't it already a common conclusion that it was the GNR camp that started the whole leak process anyways? If they indeed were, I doubt they would choose to release the shit instead of the actual good vault material. Unless of course this isn't much different than that material.

I'll wait for someone other than Sebastian and the usual suspects to comment on that vault material before I give it a status outside of the Better Gone and Blood in the Water examples.

Why would songs like Better Gone and Blood in the water seep through the cracks while none of the actual "songs", often referred to as "big guns," remained so tightly controlled? Isn't it already a common conclusion that it was the GNR camp that started the whole leak process anyways? If they indeed were, I doubt they would choose to release the shit instead of the actual good vault material. Unless of course this isn't much different than that material.

I'll wait for someone other than Sebastian and the usual suspects to comment on that vault material before I give it a status outside of the Better Gone and Blood in the Water examples.

Why would you hold back your strongest material from the most anticipated album of all time?

Why would you hold back your strongest material from the most anticipated album of all time?

I agree. That's also part of my point.

People try to say they were forced because of the leaks but I doubt the label would choose to release tainted(downloaded), sub-par material over supposed awesome material. None of that makes sense.

Imo, I think we may have seen all that nugnr has to offer. :shrugs:

Looking forward to playing this at parties this weekend.

Go to a school and play it over the PA. People will be dancing in the hallways.

:lol:

I'll never forget that. Anyone remember which poster is responsible for that quote?

Surely someone must remember...

I think that depends on whether or not you see an album as just a collection of songs, or something meant to be a thematic or stylistic whole. If the latter, then that could be a reason why certain songs were put on CD and others were held back for a future album.

Ali

From the page where the song was previously streaming from....

Page not found

Sorry, "Guns N' Roses - Blood in the Water (Official Prostitute Remix)" was deleted at 11:01:35 Thu Aug 15, 2013.

Vimeo has removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Guns N Roses claiming that this material is infringing: Guns N' Roses - Blood in the Water (Official Prostitute Remix).

its been a long time since no-one pm's me :(

Haven't you read what any of the mods were saying before?

no, and actually i dont care that much either

ps: love the axl/sheep thing

heeeey, we joinded the board on the same exact day!

Edited by niko

Haha it was inspired at the time of the Harley Davidson promo with "Better" in it.

that promo never happened, you probably mean Paradise City.

Haha it was inspired at the time of the Harley Davidson promo with "Better" in it.

that promo never happened, you probably mean Paradise City.

That would depend on your definition of 'happened'.