New pic: Axl + Steven Tyler

Pingouino

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven Tyler looks great for his age. Axl looks incredibly awful.

I think both of them look really, really bad. Steven, though, can put some stage clothes on and some make-up and he's exactly like 15 years ago. Axl needs to lose A LOT of weight, practice A LOT more and maybe lose the stache.

Axl REALLY need to reunite the real GNR so that he can be someone again.

As things stand right now, permanent seclusion is his best bet.

Reuniting won't make him fitter, look better or sing better, though.

I totally agree, but at least he wouldn't be fronting a band full of yes men nobodies. We could go to a GNR show and watch 4 amazing musicians who are responsible for the creation of some of the best hard rock music of all time, instead of Tom, Dick, and Harry who are just looking for a paycheck for something that they didn't have shit to do with.

Edited by Duke Nukem

I totally agree, but at least he wouldn't be fronting a band full of yes men nobodies. We could go to a GNR show and watch 4 amazing musicians who are responsible for the creation of some of the best hard rock music of all time, instead of Tom, Dick, and Harry who are just looking for a paycheck for something that they didn't have shit to do with.

dude...resume ur masturbation to afd line up photos and fuck off :)

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

81063025_700.jpg

Axl would look good if he lost a pile of weight. That's the main problem and would make a huge difference to his face.

The only criticism you can really level at Axl here is that he is obese. Morbidly? Definitely not. It's a gut brought on by a partiality for good food and beers. Would I as a fan wish to deny Axl that in the twilight of his career? He's no longer bidding for the front cover of Rolling Stone or gripping the imagination of naïve teenage girls. He's having fun and putting on a good tour. Ease up.

81063025_700.jpg

Axl would look good if he lost a pile of weight. That's the main problem and would make a huge difference to his face.

If he's on certain meds there is fuck all he can do about the bloating. I don't know why people don't understand this.

I'd rather look like Axl than Tyler.

Just because the guy isn't skinny like he was in 1992 doesn't mean he's in BAD shape. A little extra weight at 50 isn't a big deal.

I don't look or weight the same like in 1992.

I don't even know why people care about his looks. It's mostly the men around here complaining :rofl-lol: