Is that you Axl? Rocker Rose gets around with the aid of a walking cane and packs a paunch whilst out in New York City

Tabitha27

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl is growing Man Boobs. Damn, hit the gym!

Um those would be his pectoral muscles not man boobs.

If you think Axl is fat, go get glasses.

When Axl has his shirt off, he does not have man boobs.

Jesus you people are retarded.

Edited by Tabitha27

I want everyone in this forum to post a pic of themselves when they were 20 and when they're 51.

Exactly TombRaider. The funniest part is that if anyone of these posters on here had the opportunity to meet Axl in person, no one would comment on how he looks. They would act all fanboy on him and that is evidenced in youtubes.

Edited by Tabitha27

WTF is your problem?

There's no need to act like a cunt just because I questioned you about whether Axl runs on stage.

My problem is you and others call yourselves fans yet everything people post you always find the negative in it.

Go to a Justin Beber board.

This is a GNR board for fans and people who enjoy to see their favorite singer off stage enjoying himself.

Again, back to the cane thing and someone claiming he runs around on stage.....When has he recently run around on stage?

I don't think it's negative to want to know if he really needs the cane.

So many crybaby's yelling wolf in every topic. Give it a break.

I must admit at the Dallas show, he was very active... I can't say he ran all that much due to the stage, but he was dancing, and on the Better breakdown he did that jump thing he does, which means that the cane is just for looks. There is no way he could physically do that if he needed a cane to walk.

To be fair, he does look a little bigger than i have seen him.

Edited by GNRFan53

I must admit at the Dallas show, he was very active... I can't say he ran all that much due to the stage, but he was dancing, and on the Better breakdown he did that jump thing he does, which means that the cane is just for looks.

Unless he pumps himself up, so to speak, before the show. He's had problems with that one leg several times. It may have taken it's toll.

Again, back to the cane thing and someone claiming he runs around on stage.....When has he recently run around on stage?

I don't think it's negative to want to know if he really needs the cane.

So many crybaby's yelling wolf in every topic. Give it a break.

he's been using a cane since 1991.

Some people here truly have their heads up Axl's ass. He's frickin huge. massive gut, big titties and a nice 2nd chin going on. Don't gimme that crap that he looks well for 50, he doesn't. I don't particularly care how he looks however I just find it funny that people will defend him to the last.

I must admit at the Dallas show, he was very active... I can't say he ran all that much due to the stage, but he was dancing, and on the Better breakdown he did that jump thing he does, which means that the cane is just for looks.

Unless he pumps himself up, so to speak, before the show. He's had problems with that one leg several times. It may have taken it's toll.

my father in law has to use a cane now and his weight has jump 60 pounds... His leg randomly goes completely numb . I can't see why Axl would need the cane.