Is that you Axl? Rocker Rose gets around with the aid of a walking cane and packs a paunch whilst out in New York City

Tabitha27

I must admit at the Dallas show, he was very active... I can't say he ran all that much due to the stage, but he was dancing, and on the Better breakdown he did that jump thing he does, which means that the cane is just for looks.

Unless he pumps himself up, so to speak, before the show. He's had problems with that one leg several times. It may have taken it's toll.

my father in law has to use a cane now and his weight has jump 60 pounds... His leg randomly goes completely numb . I can't see why Axl would need the cane.

You don't see how a leg that has been injured more than once could ache as you get older? Did you ever play football and get injured? It can stick with you forever.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit at the Dallas show, he was very active... I can't say he ran all that much due to the stage, but he was dancing, and on the Better breakdown he did that jump thing he does, which means that the cane is just for looks.

Unless he pumps himself up, so to speak, before the show. He's had problems with that one leg several times. It may have taken it's toll.

my father in law has to use a cane now and his weight has jump 60 pounds... His leg randomly goes completely numb . I can't see why Axl would need the cane.

You don't see how a leg that has been injured more than once could ache as you get older? Did you ever play football and get injured? It can stick with you forever.

Yeah I tore the meniscus in my left knee, but it seems to have healed completely. He may have some knee trouble, but not enough to need a cane.. Thats what i am saying :D

And he injured his ankle in the first weeks of the Get In The Ring Motherfucker tour.(May 16th) The single was released in September. He's used the cane after injury before. It wasn't just a prop then either.

Edited by Rustycage

It's what the National Enquirer wishes it could be. But yeah, same kind of shit content . They do a little actual news too but its mixed in with so much bullshit that you're better off not even trying to glean it out.

"Axl, the only remaining member of Guns N Roses."

RIP Izzy, Slash, Duff. You guys died before your time.

I think all these threads about Axl being chubby, about a reunion, are symptomatic of us not having anything to talk about, because there's nothing really going on in the world of GnR, and it'll only get worse when come summer 2014 and there's still no new music... I cannot even imagine what this place is gonna be like in 2016.

You guys saw men's tits and the old housekeeper but you didn't saw Sasha?

I got bad news for you ... :awesomeface:

Btw... if you want to see Axl with a cane, look @ Dont Cry video from 1991. :popcorn:

That cane is a Rocket Cane, deadly!

I think all these threads about Axl being chubby, about a reunion, are symptomatic of us not having anything to talk about, because there's nothing really going on in the world of GnR, and it'll only get worse when come summer 2014 and there's still no new music... I cannot even imagine what this place is gonna be like in 2016.

volcano will still fight the good fight!

Isnt it like..the cane from Dont Cry video? I guess this is how Axl envisioned himself at this age back in a day, no?))

Also, does anybody know if...remember last year (or was it LAST year) them Guns had a show in Moscow, and it was reported he fell down from a table partying, or something, might this cane be the aftermath of that accident?

Edited by Padawan