Axl Rose in Las Vegas!

GNRDK

Hey guys.

Just a little gossip update. Axl Rose is looking more happy than ever. He picked up a danish girl this weekend, and flew to Las Vegas for her birthday party. Her name is Ditte Hapel.

6yoahu.jpg

ej9c3p.png

2vjxzlw.jpg

Nothing major. But nice to see him smile, and as a Gunners fan, every kind of news is something to look at.

Edited by GNRDK

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AxlRose1x5.jpg

'We actually met on my 22nd birthday. It was celebrated at NASA where Axl and Lars Ulrich suddenly appeared. Axl would like to congratulate the birthday girl, but when I came over to his table, he looked like someone who had seen a ghost. 'I have a tatoo of you', he said, and then he showed me a dark-haired fantasy girl he has tattooed on his right upper arm. He thought I was her, and then we were like friends for life '.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/flash/dkkendte/article2017009.ece

She lives in Shanghai, China, where Axl is banned from going after his CHINESE DEMOCRACY titled record, hence they met in Vegas

ditte_overkrop.jpg

Edited by sword&tulipz

AxlRose1x5.jpg

'We actually met on my 22nd birthday. It was celebrated at NASA where Axl and Lars Ulrich suddenly appeared. Axl would like to congratulate the birthday girl, but when I came over to his table, he looked like someone who had seen a ghost. 'I have a tatoo of you', he said, and then he showed me a dark-haired fantasy girl he has tattooed on his right upper arm. He thought I was her, and then we were like friends for life '.

She lives in Shanghai, China, where Axl is banned from going after his CHINESE DEMOCRACY titled record, hence they met in Vegas

ditte_overkrop.jpg

Great pick up line :rofl-lol:

What's more funny?

The same people who bash anybody who makes a negative comment about Axl's looks, because why would an adult care about how a musician looks..........are the same people who are now saying how awesome and bad-ass Axl looks. The double standard of the Nutters is hilarious.

OR

The upcoming freak-out by Tabitha and her "friends" when they find a post saying that Axl has a GF.

:popcorn:

Do you guys think the hot girls that are with Axl do so because they enjoy his personality and looks..........or because he is a rock star who has 50 million dollars in the bank?

Edited by Groghan

What's more funny?

The same people who bash anybody who makes a negative comment about Axl's looks, because why would an adult care about how a musician looks..........are the same people who are now saying how awesome and bad-ass Axl looks. The double standard of the Nutters is hilarious.

OR

The upcoming freak-out by Tabitha and her "friends" when they find a post saying that Axl has a GF.

:popcorn:

Do you guys think the hot girls that are with Axl do so because they enjoy his personality and looks..........or because he is a rock star who has 50 million dollars in the bank?

Money make people more attractive (see Kid Rock). Women won't admit it but we all know that's the case...

Here is the translated story via Bing translation.

For almost ten years, Ditte Hapel been friends with Guns N'Roses-star Axl Rose, and since the Danish party-girl turns 30 this week, was the round birthday marked in the past weekend:

' We thought it might be fun to celebrate the day together, and so we decided to take a trip to Las Vegas. I live in Shanghai, but here can not visit me Axl. He must not get into China, because the Government is not so excited about Guns N'Roses latest album, ' Chinese Democracy ' ', deepens Ditte Hapel in an email to Ekstra Bladet.

See also: Axl Rose should drop the ' Guitar Hero'-case

Instead made sure Axl to private aircraft, and as can be seen from the picture from the trip was the mood high, since the two friends took off to play the city:

' We partied in Las Vegas and was there all weekend before I traveled home to China again ', writes Kellie, who lives with his girlfriend in the Chinese metropolis, where she works for the nightclub Rehsark Shanghai.

About the friendship with Axl Rose writes the former participant in the Robinson Expedition:

See also: Guns N ' Roses robbed of 1.2 million.

' We met actually at my 22 birthday. It was celebrated at NASA, where Axl and Lars Ulrich suddenly appeared. Axl would like to say congratulations to the birthday girl, but when I came over to his table, looked like he one who had seen a ghost. ' I have a tatoo of you ', he said, and then he showed me a dark-haired fantasy-girl he has tattooed on right upper arm. He thought that I was her, and then we were like friends for life '.

And Groghan, stop instigating shit please. This person is not Axl's gf. It is a friend and they have been friends for over ten years. I for one am glad he had a good time in Vegas.

No where in the article does it say he "picked up" anyone. The man is allowed to have friends - men and women. Geez you people stalk him like he's sasquatch.

Edited by Tabitha27