Axl Rose in Las Vegas!

GNRDK

What's more funny?

The same people who bash anybody who makes a negative comment about Axl's looks, because why would an adult care about how a musician looks..........are the same people who are now saying how awesome and bad-ass Axl looks. The double standard of the Nutters is hilarious.

OR

The upcoming freak-out by Tabitha and her "friends" when they find a post saying that Axl has a GF.

:popcorn:

Do you guys think the hot girls that are with Axl do so because they enjoy his personality and looks..........or because he is a rock star who has 50 million dollars in the bank?

Can't it be both?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This person is not Axl's gf. It is a friend and they have been friends for over ten years. I for one am glad he had a good time in Vegas.

No where in the article does it say he "picked up" anyone. The man is allowed to have friends - men and women. Geez you people stalk him like he's sasquatch.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it's too easy. And it only took 12 minutes.

MBRose............maybe it can be both. But IMO, only if the person doesn't know the other person is super rich before hand. No 25 year old super model is looking at Axl Rose physically and saying "ooooh, that 51-year-old with the funny mustache and who is out-of-shape is HOT." Let's be honest here. Axl doesn't light up a room because of his personality on his own.......he lights up a room because he's Axl Rose, famous rock star with a huge reputation (good and bad), who you never know what might happen with from minute to minute.

But I know that some posters on here will disagree and go on and on about what a nice guy he is, and how they'd think he was hot and sexy even if he had no money and wasn't Axl Rose.

I don't get celebrity worship though - seems really creepy and weird to me. But whatever makes people happy. (Not saying you, MB, just people in general).

Edited by Groghan

This person is not Axl's gf. It is a friend and they have been friends for over ten years. I for one am glad he had a good time in Vegas.

No where in the article does it say he "picked up" anyone. The man is allowed to have friends - men and women. Geez you people stalk him like he's sasquatch.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Groghan stop taunting people like a little child.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBRose............maybe it can be both. But IMO, only if the person doesn't know the other person is super rich before hand. No 25 year old super model is looking at Axl Rose physically and saying "ooooh, that 51-year-old with the funny mustache and who is out-of-shape is HOT." Let's be honest here. Axl doesn't light up a room because of his personality on his own.......he lights up a room because he's Axl Rose, famous rock star with a huge reputation (good and bad), who you never know what might happen with from minute to minute.

But I know that some posters on here will disagree and go on and on about what a nice guy he is, and how they'd think he was hot and sexy even if he had no money and wasn't Axl Rose.

I don't get celebrity worship though - seems really creepy and weird to me. But whatever makes people happy. (Not saying you, MB, just people in general).

Yes it was way to easy for you to once again act like a cock hole and show your unhealthy obsession with people on this forum who have a life I suggest you get one too

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what he does.

29m6fzm.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what he does.

29m6fzm.jpg

Nice one Coma! Mark Henry is awesome!!!!

Can't say the same for Groghan......

Edited by volcano62

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was way to easy for you to once again act like a cock hole and show your unhealthy obsession with people on this forum who have a life I suggest you get one too

Hilarious that I knew that YOU would instantly be on here to argue the fact that Axl wasn't dating this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think the "get a life" comments are funny when people make them in reference to other people who post on the SAME forum that they do!!! Me making a comment about you means I have no life.............but you knowing the history of EVERY female friend that Axl has clearly shows that you have a very exciting and entertaining life!!!!! Lol, how much is it bothering you that people think Axl has a GF!!!!! Don't worry wa....I mean sai......I mean Tabitha, I'm sure one day Axl will see your devotion to him and you guys will end up dating.

Lolcano - for once can you contribute to a topic rather than just making personal attacks on people?

Coma - seriously? Your the one who started a topic yesterday SPECIFICALLY to complain about people.........before those people had even posted anything!!!!! What happened to you? You used to be one of the better Nutters. Sure, your obsessed with Axl and you constantly defend and praise his every move. But you used to do it with respect and a bit of common sense, and you used to have pretty normal posts on here. But the last few days you've become more angry and bitter and are starting to post like Lolcano and his ilk.

The Axl nutters are a funny bunch. They spend more time moaning, whining and crying about other posters than they do talking about the band!

Edited by Groghan

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious that I knew that YOU would instantly be on here to argue the fact that Axl wasn't dating this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think the "get a life" comments are funny when people make them in reference to other people who post on the SAME forum that they do!!! Me making a comment about you means I have no life.............but you knowing the history of EVERY female friend that Axl has, clearly shows that you have a very exciting and entertaining life!!!!!

Lolcano - for once can you contribute to a topic rather than just making personal attacks on people?

Coma - seriously? Your the one who started a topic yesterday SPECIFICALLY to complain about people.........before those people had even posted anything!!!!!

The Axl nutters are a funny bunch. They spend more time moaning, whining and crying about other posters than they do talking about the band!

relax gal, you seem disturbed for some reason.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think the "get a life" comments are funny when people make them in reference to other people who post on the SAME forum that they do!!! Me making a comment about you means I have no life.............but you knowing the history of EVERY female friend that Axl has clearly shows that you have a very exciting and entertaining life!!!!! Lol, how much is it bothering you that people think Axl has a GF!!!!! Don't worry wa....I mean sai......I mean Tabitha, I'm sure one day Axl will see your devotion to him and you guys will end up dating.

Coma - seriously? Your the one who started a topic yesterday SPECIFICALLY to complain about people.........before those people had even posted anything!!!!! What happened to you? You used to be one of the better Nutters. Sure, your obsessed with Axl and you constantly defend and praise his every move. But you used to do it with respect and a bit of common sense, and you used to have pretty normal posts on here. But the last few days you've become more angry and bitter and are starting to post like Lolcano and his ilk.

Stop taunting people like a little child. Do you act like this in real life?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you still reading his post? Dude I can't believe it, let the children handle that. :rofl-lol:

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Lolcano has a new catch phrase. Good job, lil fella!!!! (though you might want to look up the definition for taunting). You keep saying I'm taunting people, but EVERY post you have made today is you insulting people! (again, you might want to look up the defintion for the word taunting)

To answer your question, not really. In "real life" people treat each other with respect, and you can have a normal conversation with people without it turning into an insult fest. Guys like you and a few others don't seem to understand those concepts - so every topic turns into you insulting people who have a different opinion than you do. I don't really run into people like you in real life. In real life, most people want to have a conversation - not a juvenile silly arguement. At least the people I associate with - maybe things are different in your world?

But I've got a brilliant idea. How about stopping with the personal attacks on other posters and let's try sticking to the topic!!!!! Worry less about insulting others and spend more time commenting on the actual TOPIC.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you still reading his post? Dude I can't believe it, let the children handle that. :rofl-lol:

Yes and I need to stop reading his crap.

Axl looks bad ass in the second pic

But I thought it doesn't matter what Axl looks like?

Great post - exactly.

The same guys who complain and cry whenever somebody says something negative about Axl's weight or looks are the same ones who always post how bad-ass and sexy that Axl looks.

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Lolcano has a new catch phrase. Good job, lil fella!!!! (though you might want to look up the definition for taunting). You keep saying I'm taunting people, but EVERY post you have made today is you insulting people! (again, you might want to look up the defintion for the word taunting)

To answer your question, not really. In "real life" people treat each other with respect, and you can have a normal conversation with people without it turning into an insult fest. Guys like you and a few others don't seem to understand those concepts - so every topic turns into you insulting people who have a different opinion than you do. I don't really run into people like you in real life. In real life, most people want to have a conversation - not a juvenile silly arguement. At least the people I associate with - maybe things are different in your world?

But I've got a brilliant idea. How about stopping with the personal attacks on other posters and let's try sticking to the topic!!!!! Worry less about insulting others and spend more time commenting on the actual TOPIC.

man, i think you're a good poster i mostly agreed with you, but please stop this...

You just do the exact same shit as the nutswingers here (derailing threads)

Edited by Crash Diet

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seriously have issues going on. Your obessessive behavior towards the same posters on this forum is ridiculous. You seriously need to step away from the internet and get a life.