GN'R FB Posted This Pic

ChristmasFnatic

The two tshirts were worth the $50 it costs for a year membership!

With that kind of mentality, you're going to be abused a lot.

Nah, dressing spiffy ain't cheap, don't make me call bullyville on you P2loc :)

$45 for a fake GN'R t-shirt? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Do you ever shop online for tshirts? 45 is at the low end of the cost spectrum. Try ordering a Labbit or Dunny shirt :shock:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just take the design and print it on your own shirt. You'll get a more comfortable shirt and spend less. :shrugs:

I think some fans who aren't cheap wouldn't mind paying to get an official shirt and supporting the band. It's not like we are talking about a lot of money here.

Personally I am way past the time when I care for merch, but I have shelled out quite a lot of money for things other people wouldn't through the years (and still do). It doesn't really matter when it is valuable to me.

There's nothing "spiffy" in Guns N' Roses. And the t-shirt they first sent to their members was awful.

Nah, it was previously issued but not awful.

I'm sure you would find it a "fat,bloated,washed up" shirt though :blink:

There's nothing "spiffy" in Guns N' Roses. And the t-shirt they first sent to their members was awful.

Nah, it was previously issued but not awful.

I'm sure you would find it a "fat,bloated,washed up" shirt though :blink:

Definitely very awful t-shirt.

Just take the design and print it on your own shirt. You'll get a more comfortable shirt and spend less. :shrugs:

I think some fans who aren't cheap wouldn't mind paying to get an official shirt and supporting the band. It's not like we are talking about a lot of money here.

Personally I am way past the time when I care for merch, but I have shelled out quite a lot of money for things other people wouldn't through the years (and still do). It doesn't really matter when it is valuable to me.

That might be why you're taking pictures with a 1 mega pixel camera. Wasting money on a band's cheap shit and left to buy outdated and cheap shit for yourself.

No one applauds fans for refusing to "be cheap." Except for maybe KISS.

Edited by Rustycage