Forget Evader....

1st. I am a HUGE fan of Gareth. He is a fantastic musician, and he is clearly a big fan of my favorite band.

2nd. I have no idea why you felt it necessary to mention me in this topic, especially in the header.

If you want your mix of Doris Day with GNR and Ol' Dirty Bastard, I'll make it for you. Chill out. If you asked me to mix Gareth with Ol' Dirty Bastard and Doris Day, I'd probably try to do that too.

I have privately made over 100 private mixes for people in the last 5 years and have declined only a few requests because I didn't have the skills to do them. I do this as a hobby, and prefer to not be mentioned as you did (or even at all, to be honest).

If you have a problem with me - and it seems you do - please send me a PM and let me know what it is. I'll work to fix it.

1st. I am a HUGE fan of Gareth. He is a fantastic musician, and he is clearly a big fan of my favorite band.

2nd. I have no idea why you felt it necessary to mention me in this topic, especially in the header.

If you want your mix of Doris Day with GNR and Ol' Dirty Bastard, I'll make it for you. Chill out. If you asked me to mix Gareth with Ol' Dirty Bastard and Doris Day, I'd probably try to do that too.

I have privately made over 100 private mixes for people in the last 5 years and have declined only a few requests because I didn't have the skills to do them. I do this as a hobby, and prefer to not be mentioned as you did (or even at all, to be honest).

If you have a problem with me - and it seems you do - please send me a PM and let me know what it is. I'll work to fix it.

standing ovation for evader please :shades:

To be fair mate, I think the only reason he mentioned you in such a manner in his topic header was oddly enough as a compliment of sorts. He was just acknowledging the fact that you're widely recognized as THE best GN'R remixer out there on the scene right now. I understand you took it personally but I think if you step back a bit and appreciate it from this perspective, you'll see he wasn't necessarily trying to have a go at you, but just using it as a figure of speech.

Sometimes when you want to drive home a point, you speak in hyperbolic fashion and use a widely known point of reference. For example, if there's a new cool rock band emerging, I might say, "Forget Radiohead, check THESE guys out!" I'm not really dissing Radiohead or saying they're shit, I'm just trying to bring more attention to whatever I'm recommending, and acknowledging the fact that most people consider Radiohead to be a great band.

I would, if anything, take this thread as a compliment. :)

standing ovation for evader please :shades:

For real.

....and his mash ups, this guys covers are the best thing to fill the time without anything from the band

hes changed it and it sounds awesome

Wow the song is so much better than the original one...

and no thanks i do NOT want to forget Evader, he is a talented dude who make awesome stuff