Despite the time that has passed, subpar vocals, and uninspired riffs, these two could still kick some serious ass TOGETHER.

BBA

Wow, for a minute I didn't recognize Slash without the top hate and glasses.

Guess he's put on some weight too! lol

Yeah, their time together was magical and no one can take that away from either of them, but times change and people move on.

Let's be happy they are both alive and healthy and still kickin it with rock and roll.

Who knows if they could or not. They haven't worked together for almost 20 years.

Maybe there would be magic, maybe there wouldn't be.

If they want to get together and collaborate - cool.

If they don't.........no big deal. Both guys are working with other artists.

Hopefully someday we'll get to hear the music Axl has been working on the past 15 years!

No, they should both try to collaborate with young artists who actually have something to prove.

Your sarcasm kills me haha :)

They did that... (over the past 20 years) didn't turn out half as good as what them two and izzers could do. If egos were set aside there is still magic to be made.

No, they should both try to collaborate with young artists who actually have something to prove.

They did that... (over the past 20 years) didn't turn out half as good as what them two and izzers could do. If egos were set aside there is still magic to be made.

Heh. "Izzers". You gave a grown man a pet name

Heh. "Izzers". You gave a grown man a pet name

Kinda.. LOL I blame Missy Elliot Personally.