What is your main reason for attending a GNR show?

Tabitha27

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 and 3

Actually, I would add 4 to my choice too lol

I learned that when you are on the floor GA show of a GNR show, make friends with everyone around you and when people start pushing, you all join hands and push back.

Edited by Tabitha27

When I saw him in 2010 I wanted to see Axl and I got my money's worth. Then I saw him in 2012 but it was more like, had nothing better to do and my ticket is free so whatever. Got to see Izzy and it was cool, Axl sounded utterly awful though.

I have no reason to attend to any Axl's band show after that.

When I saw him in 2010 I wanted to see Axl and I got my money's worth. Then I saw him in 2012 but it was more like, had nothing better to do and my ticket is free so whatever. Got to see Izzy and it was cool, Axl sounded utterly awful though.

Well, thanks for sharing your experience. There has to be more to this though as to why your second experience wasn' t good. This brings up a valid point. I am sure others at your show would say that it was amazing. So I am not trying to defend GNR or discredit your opinion, but just wondering what led up to the second experience not being as great as the first one. Was it the venue? Was it the people you went with?

Dumb poll, I went with other reasons; I want to go to see Guns N' Roses. Which is not listed in the answers. It only says go and see Axl. I'm sorry but I'm there as much for Bumblefoot, Fortus, Ashba, Reed, Ferrer, ... as I am for Axl.

True however, most people go because of Axl. If GNR did not have Axl in it, it would not be GNR. People go for his voice and stage presence.

All in all Axl is the main reason - back in the day GNR as a whole would be just the reason but nowadays Axl is the main draw. The current band is good though

Plus to hear music and have a good time.

The same reason I go to every concert - to see performers I admire, to hear live music, and to hopefully have a good time.

I can have just as much fun at a club/bar with 100 people in attendance, seeing a new band that I've never seen before.

Well, thanks for sharing your experience. There has to be more to this though as to why your second experience wasn' t good. This brings up a valid point. I am sure others at your show would say that it was amazing. So I am not trying to defend GNR or discredit your opinion, but just wondering what led up to the second experience not being as great as the first one. Was it the venue? Was it the people you went with?

No. I only went to that gig because my ticket was free. Did I enjoy the show overall? I believe so, the band was good, Izzy was spectacular, only Axl sucked but I knew he wasn't at his best after Rio 2011 so it didn't surprise me. If I now have to pay to see him in his current state, that's a definite NO from me. If it's free and I'm not busy, well, why not? :lol:

Axl and to hear old songs played and live in my fantasy world dreaming of reunion =D Seriously though I don't care shit about other members unless they are Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven or Matt..New GnR members have no chemistry..And they did not do those legendary songs..the band now is without "soul"..

I learned that when you are on the floor GA show of a GNR show, make friends with everyone around you and when people start pushing, you all join hands and push back.

That happens at lots of concerts. Not the joining hands part though. Can't say that's happened at any concert.