Ashba almost killed, advised to start smoking again

OptimusPrimeNL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling bullshit, or at least EXTREME exaggeration.

HA! I was about to post the exact same thing, word for word.

Bullshit big time. I saw a few photos of him smoking recently and thought they were dated. He is one weird ass mofo...

He is known in the musicians world as one of the biggest drama queens and attention whores there is. The fact he is trying to look like a 16 year old emo boy while he is in his 40s should ring a bell.

He has very good connections with the industry people that are in positions of power, which also had to do with the fact he was a loverboy for them during the 90s, hence the effortless exposure. Has nothing to do with his abilities or 'talent'.

I don't think he's exaggerating. I already knew that for long time smokers, sometimes it is better to keep smoking than stop it.

I have to disagree with you.

There are studies showing that stop smoking at any age can give back years of life that would be lost by continuing to smoke.

Yeah, exceptions can be made to that elderly guy with about 80-something years old who smoked his entire life and, for some obscure reason, don't have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or cancer (it's extremely rare, but it happens), or for people with ulcerative colitis (cause it has a protective effect) :shrugs:

I don't think he's exaggerating. I already knew that for long time smokers, sometimes it is better to keep smoking than stop it.

There are studies showing that stop smoking at any age can give back years of life that would be lost by continuing to smoke.

Yeah, exceptions can be made to that elderly guy with about 80-something years old who smoked his entire life and, for some obscure reason, don't have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or cancer (it's extremely rare, but it happens), or for people with ulcerative colitis (cause it has a protective effect) :shrugs:

Most people that stop smoking after many years develop lung cancer.

I've never read anything about it :shrugs:

Guest cbgnr666

I've never read anything about it :shrugs:

One in three people develop cancer regardless.Quitting smoking is definetly a good idea at any point,unless you're diagnosed with something terminal,then I guess it doesn't matter.

He is known in the musicians world as one of the biggest drama queens and attention whores there is. The fact he is trying to look like a 16 year old emo boy while he is in his 40s should ring a bell.

He has very good connections with the industry people that are in positions of power, which also had to do with the fact he was a loverboy for them during the 90s, hence the effortless exposure. Has nothing to do with his abilities or 'talent'.

Please tell us more. This is something new to me. But not surprising.

Guest cbgnr666

Yes please do make up some more bullshit.I'll get the shovel.

Edited by cbgnr666

Yes please do make up some more bullshit.I'll get the shovel.

wasn't warchild perma-banned? this is an alt. account.