Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ashba almost killed, advised to start smoking again

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

The Macaroni Incident?

The Macaroni Incident?

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • 15-December 06

If anyone actually believes this, I have a bridge to sell you.

Flayer

Flayer

Ayatollah of Rock N' Rollah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts
  • 24-October 11

Jesus Christ, this is why you read the labels.

chinaman33: flayer is a racist dont listen to him
Flayer: Dude, 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature.

Posted Image

cooker

cooker

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • 12-December 08

He is known in the musicians world as one of the biggest drama queens and attention whores there is. The fact he is trying to look like a 16 year old emo boy while he is in his 40s should ring a bell.

He has very good connections with the industry people that are in positions of power, which also had to do with the fact he was a loverboy for them during the 90s, hence the effortless exposure. Has nothing to do with his abilities or 'talent'. 

Please tell us more. This is something new to me. But not surprising.

Guest_cbgnr666_*

Guest_cbgnr666_*
  • Guests
  • --

He is known in the musicians world as one of the biggest drama queens and attention whores there is. The fact he is trying to look like a 16 year old emo boy while he is in his 40s should ring a bell.

He has very good connections with the industry people that are in positions of power, which also had to do with the fact he was a loverboy for them during the 90s, hence the effortless exposure. Has nothing to do with his abilities or 'talent'. 

Yes please do make up some more bullshit.I'll get the shovel.

Edited by cbgnr666, 26 June 2013 - 02:27 PM.

maynard

maynard

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts
  • 03-April 05

Yes please do make up some more bullshit.I'll get the shovel.

wasn't warchild perma-banned? this is an alt. account.

Axl_morris

Axl_morris

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,980 posts
  • 03-February 05

Slash fans work in Polish malls? 

#cut4bumblefoot

Chris 55

Chris 55

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • 18-February 06

You suck Google Translate!

Posted Image

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media and Brand Ambassador
  • 19,378 posts
  • 28-December 02

Do you trust China? 

Everything is made in china. Look around and tell me do you own something that is not made in China/Asia.

I own plenty of stuff not made in China or Asia, I go out of my way sometimes to make sure of it :)  Havnig said that the vast majority of things are made overseas

axlrare.jpg

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,017 posts
  • 28-January 11

Do you trust China? 

Everything is made in china. Look around and tell me do you own something that is not made in China/Asia.

I own plenty of stuff not made in China or Asia, I go out of my way sometimes to make sure of it :)  Havnig said that the vast majority of things are made overseas

Not entirely correct.

If a product says "Made in XXXX", that doesn't mean its components are not made in Asia. In fact, and like Russel said, almost everything is now made and fabricated there.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

evergreen_layne

evergreen_layne

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • 02-June 07

How can Axl stand to be around this guy for more than 5 minutes.  I know he has a good bullshit-meter and Ashba is full of it.  What happened to the importance of integrity Axl?

Tomek1985

Tomek1985

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • 27-November 05

I think he's exaggerating, but he's not lying. I live in the Netherlands and over here they warn us about buying cheap cigarettes if you want to visit countries like Poland.

countries like Poland? 

Posted Image

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • 31-August 12

How can Axl stand to be around this guy for more than 5 minutes.  I know he has a good bullshit-meter and Ashba is full of it.  What happened to the importance of integrity Axl?

Axl has a good bullshit meter?

bacardimayne and I are the first official gay couple in MyGNRforum!!!

Matt13

Matt13

Senior

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • 12-December 08

A-F'n-men!  This is truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read anyone post about anything (Ashba's story about e-cigs).  This is total BS.  There is no 'anti-freeze' in e-cigs.  And nicotine levels can be dictated by the user, but don't go over what's in a normal Marlboro Red, for example.  You can even get e-cigs with very low levels of nicotine, or no nicotine at all.   What I can tell you, is there's over 4000 chemicals in REAL CIGS, that can kill a human being if taken in large doses.  And short a few folks who have good genes, smoking real cigs will slowly kill you one way or another. 

And no doctor, I REPEAT, NO DOCTOR, will ever tell someone to continue or begin smoking cigs.  There are dozens of other products to ween someone off the real thing, including gum, patches, etc.. Doctors WILL recommend one of those methods to kick the habit.  Not tell someone to keep smoking the real thing.

On top of all of that, nicotine is no worse than caffene or any other type of stimulant.  Of course, any stimulant that is taken in large quantities can kill you.   But the real killer in cigs, again, are the 4000 plus toxic chemicals that can be found in them.  A quick search on Google will give you more details.

E-cigs are nothing more than water vapor inhalents.  Water vapor WILL NOT hurt you.  In fact, there's e-liquids that have vitamins and antioxidents in them.  Yes, they can even be HEALTHY for you. 

Ashba's an idiot.  He's another hanger-on looking for attention.  If what he said is true, and if his claims that the doctors confirmed an e-cig almost killed him because of 'high levels of nicotine' or from containing the equivalent of 'anti-freeze', he should be a very, very, very rich man right now and not have to worry about posing as Slash in a nostalgia GNR act.   If doctors can confirm an otherwise safe and legal substance almost killed someone, that person would win any type lf lawsuit they file. 

This is so BS it's not even funny.

EDIT: I've been an avid e-cig smoker for over a year now.  I still smoke the real thing sometimes, usually with a good amount of brew, but e-cigs have gotten me from a pack a day to a pack every two weeks.  If I could manage to not drink from time to time, I'd be perfectly content with my e-cigs.  If anyone wants a recommendation for what brand to go with when shopping for e-cigs (forget the ones at the gas stations, they're garbage), PM me. 

Edited by Matt13, 26 June 2013 - 04:13 PM.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,875 posts
  • 25-November 02

I think he's exaggerating, but he's not lying. I live in the Netherlands and over here they warn us about buying cheap cigarettes if you want to visit countries like Poland.

countries like Poland? 

Ones full of donkey shit and poor people. :lol: 

A-F'n-men!  This is truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read anyone post about anything (Ashba's story about e-cigs).  This is total BS.  There is no 'anti-freeze' in e-cigs.  And nicotine levels can be dictated by the user, but don't go over what's in a normal Marlboro Red, for example.  You can even get e-cigs with very low levels of nicotine, or no nicotine at all.   What I can tell you, is there's over 4000 chemicals in REAL CIGS, that can kill a human being if taken in large doses.  And short a few folks who have good genes, smoking real cigs will slowly kill you one way or another. 

And no doctor, I REPEAT, NO DOCTOR, will ever tell someone to continue or begin smoking cigs.  There are dozens of other products to ween someone off the real thing, including gum, patches, etc.. Doctors WILL recommend one of those methods to kick the habit.  Not tell someone to keep smoking the real thing.

On top of all of that, nicotine is no worse than caffene or any other type of stimulant.  Of course, any stimulant that is taken in large quantities can kill you.   But the real killer in cigs, again, are the 4000 plus toxic chemicals that can be found in them.  A quick search on Google will give you more details.

E-cigs are nothing more than water vapor inhalents.  Water vapor WILL NOT hurt you.  In fact, there's e-liquids that have vitamins and antioxidents in them.  Yes, they can even be HEALTHY for you. 

Ashba's an idiot.  He's another hanger-on looking for attention.  If what he said is true, and if his claims that the doctors confirmed an e-cig almost killed him because of 'high levels of nicotine' or from containing the equivalent of 'anti-freeze', he should be a very, very, very rich man right now and not have to worry about posing as Slash in a nostalgia GNR act.   If doctors can confirm an otherwise safe and legal substance almost killed someone, that person would win any type lf lawsuit they file. 

This is so BS it's not even funny.

He's probably saying that the e-cigs he bought in Poland were fakes with all the other chemicals in them that wouldn't be in the genuine things. I still think he's full of shit though.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Tomek1985

Tomek1985

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • 27-November 05

countries like Poland? 

Ones full of donkey shit and poor people. :lol:

u're rite, lickin' golden thrones and old ladies are waay cooler :D

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users