Is Axl wearing dentures ?

pepsicoca

there's been many threads about axl's wig, not so many about his dentures.

this matter was brought up by theformersoul on another topic.

do you think axl is wearing dentures since at least 2002 ?

2002-axl-rose-2236126.jpg

1286444672364_hz-fileserver1_6788430.jpg

Edited by pepsicoca

Pretty sure Axl got all his teeth capped. When he was younger, you can see his real teeth were smaller.

Sometimes it's easier to get your teeth capped as you get older. Lord knows all the Stones had their teeth done. lol

He had them capped, sometime during 1989-1990. If you look at his teeth in the 80s they are yellow. If you look at his teeth during the Illusions period, they are Osmonds teeth.

hahaha "Osmonds teeth" thats a good one... :rofl-lol:

He had bad teeth in the late 80s at least. Then they cleaned up in the early 90s. I'm sure he's had some work done, especially the bleach shit everybody today does. Looks bad. Perhaps better than they wouldve though. Oh well. He's a good-looking guy and I'm sure he gets loads of tail.

Would explain why his voice changed, maybe even why his face looked so weird in that picture.

Why would he need them though? He had massive dental work done when GnR got famous, I doubt they got bad enough by the mid 90s to need them all pulled.

He had them capped, sometime during 1989-1990. If you look at his teeth in the 80s they are yellow. If you look at his teeth during the Illusions period, they are Osmonds teeth.

Yeah, Ritz-era GN'R, you can see Axl's teeth were quite gnarly (probably all of the guys in the band weren't exactly practicing the best hygiene). Around the Illusions era he had already fixed them. Whether he got veneers or whatever, I very much doubt he's wearing dentures. :lol: I think he's probably had more work done to them over the years so maybe they're just more obvious now to people.