Ill just leave this awsome video here

DocArunas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was painful.

What was painful? Realizing Axl's lead guitarist can blow him away on the mic?

Yeah, let him sing the lead, and go to that concert.

I'll keep on listening to fat, whiny, Mickey Mouse falsetto bla bla Axl. :)

OK, I'll ask this straightforward like. Based on this video, do you think that current Axl sings better than current BBF?

that was painful.

OK, I'll ask this straightforward like. Based on this video, do you think that current Axl sings better than current BBF?

By meaning current, I have seen him live last July, he had no problems with his vocals. For your question, I wouldnt compare the shittiest Axl performance, which I have seen a lot, to this video. This video is a joke and painful to watch, even though I like BBF a lot.

You mite go see him live for a full set with a vocal and a performance like this. It's your taste. Me, no.

that was painful.

By meaning current, I have seen him live last July, he had no problems with his vocals. For your question, I wouldnt compare the shittiest Axl performance, which I have seen a lot, to this video. This video is a joke and painful to watch, even though I like BBF a lot.

You mite go see him live for a full set with a vocal and a performance like this. It's your taste. Me, no.

I'd watch Axl over BBF any day, too, but that's because you go to a concert for a performance and not solely the voice (at least I do). I doubt BBF has the charism or stage presence that Axl does. I could listen to BBF on cd though, but not look at him.

This video is a joke and painful to watch, even though I like BBF a lot.

That video is not a joke and not painful, these awful videos are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ccfjD4ZyQ

awful performances from a singer who clearly lost all his best qualities. the voice, the stage presence, the power and is not in good shape anymore, actually he is very fat.

This is so bizarre, how it's come to this.

I mean, the guy had absolutely nothing at all do with this song; god knows where he was when Izzy actually wrote this song.

And now, "here's the guitarist from GNR playing one of their classics!"

I'm not talking about the quality of the performance, just making a commentary on how bizarre this whole thing is. I mean, why not just replace Axl too? Like, in 200 years, there will be an entire new cast of GNR, and some people will still say "oh wow, GNR is coming to my hometown to play a show!"

at what point does it STOP being GNR? god damn, just send a cassette tape of AFD with a jukebox all over the world and say "look! GNR has come to play a gig!"