Best live clips 2011-2013

shotgunblues1978

For some reason Axl sounds really good on the old AC/DC covers. Can't lie, as much as I love CD's prog rock style, it would be cool if Axl/Ron/Richard locked themselves in a studio, snorted some lines, drank some whiskey, listened to Powerage and Highway To Hell on repeat, and busted out an album in a month :awesomeface:

I am biased because I was at this show but I thought it was a great perormance:

Shackler's always has and always will kick ass live. Fortunately, they've played it at two of the three shows I've been to since CD came out.

It's funny because both times, I was the only person my in my immediate vicinity singing along to it, but I saw a few people scattered throughout the audience 20-30 feet away doing the same. But the crowd seemed to enjoy it, even though they didn't know what the hell it was :awesomeface:

Unlike Madagascar, which always serves as a universal bathroom break

I am biased because I was at this show but I thought it was a great perormance:

Shackler's always has and always will kick ass live. Fortunately, they've played it at two of the three shows I've been to since CD came out.

It's funny because both times, I was the only person my in my immediate vicinity singing along to it, but I saw a few people scattered throughout the audience 20-30 feet away doing the same. But the crowd seemed to enjoy it, even though they didn't know what the hell it was :awesomeface:

Unlike Madagascar, which always serves as a universal bathroom break

Holy shit! AQxl got rasp in 2011

rare thing at that year

There were certainly some good performances from '11-'13 and then there was the one and only Philly '12 show when Axl got like 75% of his voice back from '10 for some reason that night.

Besides that one single Philly mighty show, these are my fav performances:

Paradise City - full RASP mode!!!

Don't Cry - last part almost fully with RASP!

There were certainly some good performances from '11-'13 and then there was the one and only Philly '12 show when Axl got like 75% of his voice back from '10 for some reason that night.

Besides that one single Philly mighty show, these are my fav performances:

Paradise City - full RASP mode!!!

Don't Cry - last part almost fully with RASP!

This Paradise City is fucking great!