Bumblefoot asked about new album in Dubai interview

Flayer

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/mobile/knowledge/features/42308-guns-n-roses-bumblefoot-interview

So the Guns questions you always get asked...when's the new album coming out?

Well we were supposed to start writing after the end of this last run - but I went to India! When I get back, I hope we can all get together, and live it and focus on creating new music together. Fans don't want to hear about new shows, they want to hear new music.

That last sentence is a welcome acknowledgment.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

this is hilarious.... bumblefoot is in nugnr since 2006. it's been 7 fuckin' years without writing anything, nevertheless he still hopes that he'll write music with this band... when will he realize that it will never happen ?

reality check, anyone ?

Edited by supercool

These are the exact sort of comments that lead me to believe, if new music isn't written by the end of the year, Bumblefoot probably won't hang around too much longer. I just get the vibe that he's antsy to give the fans what they want and put out new music, and is getting as tired as some fans are of the endless touring. He's just being realistic. New music is all anyone wants to hear at this point, hence the constant negativity and arguments here in recent times.

Fans don't want to hear about new shows, they want to hear new music.

that's not even true. there's a little bunch of insignificant nugnr fans who want new music (probably not more than 2000 people around the globe).

but the vast majority of guns n'roses fans only want one thing : REUNION !!!!

Edited by pepsicoca

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

this is hilarious.... bumblefoot is in nugnr since 2006. it's been 7 fuckin' years without writing anything, nevertheless he still hopes that he'll write music with this band... when will he realize that it will never happen ?

reality check, anyone ?

Sad but true.

These are the exact sort of comments that lead me to believe, if new music isn't written by the end of the year, Bumblefoot probably won't hang around too much longer. I just get the vibe that he's antsy to give the fans what they want and put out new music, and is getting as tired as some fans are of the endless touring. He's just being realistic. New music is all anyone wants to hear at this point, hence the constant negativity and arguments here in recent times.

You have a great point.

Ron is a realist.

That quote from Axl is what I'd like to hear.

Yes, Axl has the first and last word on anything GNR, so he's the only person I would believe about new music and recording. Axl hasn't committed to anything as yet.

He said that he wants fans to hear CD and make their own conclusions and has said new music would happen, maybe. So I don't really worry about it until Axl says something positive and has a new cd in his hands. lol

Fans don't want to hear about new shows, they want to hear new music.

You listening, Axl? :rolleyes:

What fans exactly? Us? :question:

I mean Gn'R is and will always be a 80's/90's nostalgia rock band for the vast, vast majority of (real) Gn'R. As the americans say "that ain't never gonna change". :suspicious: