Do you think Madison will ever reveal that song title that Axl told her?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the clue? One word and ends in "a", if I remember correctly.

I can't remember. Didn't she give the first letter? I believe she also said that it was an unusual word.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I can't remember. Didn't she give the first letter? I believe she also said that it was an unusual word.

I'm pretty sure it was last letter "a". But I could be wrong. It was probably 'Prostitute'.

I'm pretty sure it was last letter "a". But I could be wrong. It was probably 'Prostitute'.

hmm if it started with A maybe it was the Asshole song

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I highly doubt that Madison will ever post in a way that identifies herself again. Clearly she relishes the mysteria that currently surrounds her account.

I also find it hard to believe that anybody with Madison's obsessive personality could just pack up her bags and stop caring about the forums. I would say she is somebody who meticulously continues to read the boards particularly with regards things that are said about her.

When has Miser ever said that?

I highly doubt that Madison will ever post in a way that identifies herself again. Clearly she relishes the mysteria that currently surrounds her account.

I also find it hard to believe that anybody with Madison's obsessive personality could just pack up her bags and stop caring about the forums. I would say she is somebody who meticulously continues to read the boards particularly with regards things that are said about her.

She's definitely still here. I wonder if she posts under a different account or not tho. I'm sure it kills her that she "can't" post under her username. :lol:

oh... she's the girl Axl insulted in that rant? I see. Well, I wasn't here when that happened, but boy... did Axl cross the line with that rant or what? I wonder if she still listens to GnR. I mean, if the singer of my favorite band insulted me like that, I wouldn't listen to the band anymore.

Who is Madison? :no: a member of Team Brazil?

Ha! - according to various sources she is a cunt that doesn't know jack shit.

According to bacardi and miser she is P4a as well as Sapphire.

Thanx 4 the transcript.

She's not P4A or Sapphire for the 80 000th time.

Yes, she has another account that she logs in with, presumably to read - she doesn't use it to post, and hasn't ever posted under any other name on this forum.

Yes, she has another account that she logs in with, presumably to read - she doesn't use it to post, and hasn't ever posted under any other name on this forum.

What is the name of that account? What is your position on Madisongate? Could she ever feature as part of a future moderating team as the case with Monty coming back?

Thanx 4 the transcript.

How do you know she posts with another account? Do you track peoples´ IP adresses?

There's really no reason that Madison couldn't post as herself. I'm kind of disappointed that she allowed others to chase her out of here. I always thought she was a great person and major contributor to the community.

Thanx 4 the transcript.

How do you know she posts with another account? Do you track peoples´ IP adresses?

They do. That prevents people from posting under differenct accounts.

This was also used when Dexter posted here announcing a new album for 2012, and the band said he had been hacked... Too bad the mods had already tracked the IP and proven it was from the exact same location Axl was.

This was also used when Dexter posted here announcing a new album for 2012, and the band said he had been hacked... Too bad the mods had already tracked the IP and proven it was from the exact same location Axl was.

That's actually incorrect. The account was 100% hacked when that post was made - it wasn't Axl.

The IP that made the post matched another member's account - a young Brazilian female.