Do you think Madison will ever reveal that song title that Axl told her?

Randy Lahey

What happened to her was thoroghly retarded. I'm not even touching the fucked upness in coming down from your ivory tower to single out and go tourette over behaviour of your fan. That is just typical Axl so hay.

It is is the undercurrents where this gets properly depressing:

Axl says " Find another board. This one doesn't need you" **Madison gets banned by Admin**

Axl still doesn't fully understand concept of an On-line community. To his understanding, GNR forum is basically some byblow or exetension of an official old fashioned GNR fan club. MyGNr and all other social interaction in any way related to GNR in Internet is to his understanding maintained, owned, and controlled by managment of the band. Managment of the band basically being Axl and his mom. Axl feels it is within his duties and rights to fire moderators and admins of online community in same way he can hire and fire DJ Ashbas and similar cam whoring douchebags.

Since Axl is rich,famous and American world, laws and reality bends to his whims and desires by design. Thusly he was actually able to do just this. He got a moderator of a completely unofficial online community fired and 'removed' . Person he never hired. Because he grew tired of her BS. In my humble opinnion, something in this act should smell of a rotten cunt to person with intact moral compass.Something besides Madison(s), I mean:p

(Author's note I am not aware of what Madison's vagina smells like)

Basically, Admin staff of MyGNR had a rare, valuable opportunity to teach a valuable lesson of life to their idol. " Hay Axl, this isn't pool guy of your fucking mansion or person in Team brazil t-shirt. You have never HIRED her. Alongside MyGnr as a whole, she simply does not belong to the world you control. People in our fan community are not passive objects to your whims and tourette. She isn't for you to fire. " Instead of such approach, Admin staff humbly bend over and took dat sweet Axl cock rough and deep. I sincerely hope Admin performed Enema to forum beforehand, it is important to keep things clean during anal sex.

Edited by LTD

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

notice the most of the people bitchin' about her, all the have the word "returned" under their handle.

They have "returned" because the new mods knew she was out of control for a year or two and banning people with no real cause.

It wasn't just the "No Slash shirts" rumor, she was being a total nazi in general and Axl referenced that in the rant. The "No Slash shirts" rumor was just the final straw for Axl.

At that time, this was the only credible message board and social network hook-up for GNR fans, tens of thousands of them, so it's obvious why it was on Axl and Co.'s radar - she was being a total bitch so you can't blame Axl for stepping in.

Wow! First off MYGNR wasn't the only "credible" message board. Axl and "Team Brazil" had already commandeered HTGTH and ruled that site with an iron fist. This was the largest forum where people could discuss the band without Axl looking over their shoulder. Or so we thought.

I've been a member of this forum since '03 and I cannot recall any of the so-called out of control behavior from Madison that so many claim. She kept this board interesting during the years when there was nothing ('03 - '06), and managed to create insightful topics. Not stuff like, "Should Axl shave his mustache? Isn't DJ the best GNR guitarist ever?" Many of the people she banned was for good cause.

And you applaud Axl for stepping in to a fan forum, abusing one of it's founders, and forcing Eric to ban her? What happened to freedom of speech? What gives Axl the right to dictate what his fans can and cannot say on a forum that he does not own? Maybe if Axl and "Team Brazil" were just a little more focused on getting music out there and planning a proper tour (not just the same show they've been doing for three years) instead of worrying about what is being said on a freaking internet forum GNR wouldn't be the joke of the music business. Maybe "Team Brazil" should be a little more focused on reaching out to fans instead of treating them like they are fodder for the almighty Axl.

Don't you cry tonight....

Really depends if what axl bitched her out for was true or not... remember, she founded the site so alot of ppl probably believe her more than others... if it was true, axl was outta line... if it was in fact bullshit, she deserved every word of it

She didn't found the site.

Axl is borderline illiterate.

I think he shows the opposite actually. All the abbreviations and commas are perfectly placed for easy reading :awesomeface: It's pretty fuckin' impressive!

:rofl-lol:

it's not an opinion. Axl's writing is a grammatical and rhetorical train wreck.

Yup, the perks of being a high school dropout with no education whatsoever.

Years ago, at Yarmo's place, someone posted a letter or some correspondence that was supposedly penned by Rose. I pointed out the the syntax was too correct to have been written by a high school drop. I was pilloried for even having the thought.

In the same vein, those PMs by Beta don't appear consistent; the all caps rant is devoid of any punctuation while the later ones(without time stamps) have good grammar. It leaves me wondering if the latter ones are dictated by a secretary???

Really depends if what axl bitched her out for was true or not... remember, she founded the site so alot of ppl probably believe her more than others... if it was true, axl was outta line... if it was in fact bullshit, she deserved every word of it

My bad... shows how much i know lol thought i read that on here somewhere... what exactly did she do then?

8-pages in, Forum-drama aside, Madison revealed the title of the first single she was apparently privy to started with the letter S not A. I remember this specifically. I think it's bullshit though.

There was a thread made immediately after the Axl incident (Maybe it was you Randy?) asking if she'd reveal it now, she went on about being respectable and keeping her word.

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker

My bad... shows how much i know lol thought i read that on here somewhere... what exactly did she do then?

She was the most anti-Buckethead person on here. Axl didn't like it, and neither did I.

I don't know, man. What stance are we talking about? You're more hip to this Madison shit than I am, but stuff like, "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON," come on. That's not a stance. Even if you might agree with it. It's just a childish insult. This is not how the manager of a band interacts with one of the moderators of that band's largest fan site.

And the blocking Axl from seeing posts or whatever that was about, that's what interests me more. Not that we'll get any more details on that.

The point is. A stupid rumor was started and it created a bunch of aggravation that was unnecessary. Madison is/ was not in a position to start crap between Axl and Slash unless she tells everyone who her sources are. Not the security guy, what's his name? Ask him to come on here and explain.

As far as Betas choice of words, she could of done better. But does she really need to try and impress a forum mod with her manners?

Her opinions about the HoF no-show are just wrong.

The HoF tried to strong-arm Axl. All he wanted was a separate table with current lineup. They didn't want to give him that at all. At which point, why should he kowtow to their demands?

Had Axl shown up, who knows if he would have shared the stage to accept the award, but we definitely wouldn't have gotten any performances from past members. The HoF Gn'R performance by Slash, Duff, Gilby, Adler, etc. was really good.

Edited by GnR Chris

She was the most anti-Buckethead person on here. Axl didn't like it, and neither did I.

ah... ok lol i wouldnt say im anti-buckethead myself, but ive never been a fan... i just always thought he was too far "out there" for gnr... some of his stuff on cd started to change my opinion on him, but he didnt last long enough to have an impact on me really

And for the record, when I was at the House of Blues Chicago show last year, they were telling people to turn their Slash and Gn'R Appetite shirts inside out prior to letting people in. That directive came from somewhere.

There are the reports of the O2 show last year, too.

This is from the Madison incident that got Rose's panties in such a twist: via TMZ-- TMZ spoke with a member of the concert security team who confirmed the marching orders -- and told us the instructions were passed down from a producer for the band.

The point is. A stupid rumor was started and it created a bunch of aggravation that was unnecessary.

Posted above is conclusive evidence that it was not a "stupid rumor"

Madison is/ was not in a position to start crap between Axl and Slash unless she tells everyone who her sources are. Not the security guy, what's his name? Ask him to come on here and explain.

Nonsense! Reporters have no duty or obligation to reveal their sources; some have even went to jail to protect their sources.

Edited by Thelonious

ah... ok lol i wouldnt say im anti-buckethead myself, but ive never been a fan... i just always thought he was too far "out there" for gnr... some of his stuff on cd started to change my opinion on him, but he didnt last long enough to have an impact on me really

I've never cared for fake fuckers that use a fake persona in the intertainment industry. This is when the credibility the GNR franchise really started going downhill, for me.

And for the record, when I was at the House of Blues Chicago show last year, they were telling people to turn their Slash and Gn'R Appetite shirts inside out prior to letting people in. That directive came from somewhere.

There are the reports of the O2 show last year, too. This is from the Madison incident that got Rose's panties in such a twist: via TMZ-- TMZ spoke with a member of the concert security team who confirmed the marching orders -- and told us the instructions were passed down from a producer for the band.

The point is. A stupid rumor was started and it created a bunch of aggravation that was unnecessary.

Posted above is conclusive evidence that it was not a "stupid rumor"

Madison is/ was not in a position to start crap between Axl and Slash unless she tells everyone who her sources are. Not the security guy, what's his name? Ask him to come on here and explain.

Nonsense! Reporters have no duty or obligation to reveal their sources; some have even went to jail to protect their sources.
It's not a stupid rumor? Knowing Axl and Slashs relationship, what it if Axl had plans to show at the Hof? And this stupid rumor made Axl say fuck it. Yea that wouldnt be real stupid. Ya see it's none of her business to be 'reporting other people's business.

TMZ? Oh it's got to be true now. They've never started any drama between anyone nor would they ever attempt to. Especially a tabloid show. And especially Axl and Slash.

I noticed how you skipped over the main point which was, she's not in a position to cause a riff between two people who already got issues with each other.

She's a reporter for who? That would be an important part of our conversation no?

Hey by the way, it was my sources that told me about the HoF, nice huh?

Edited by T.wa.T

It's not a stupid rumor?

No, it was not. It was reported on various news sites.

what it if Axl had plans to show at the Hof? And this stupid rumor made Axl say fuck it. Yea that wouldnt be real stupid.

No, that would make Rose stupid, not her.

Ya see it's none of her business to be 'reporting other people's business.

Bullshit! It is not for you, or Rose, to determine who, or what, can report, or be reported, about him. Besides, she was an admin on the biggest GnR fansite on the web. So, if not, then who?

TMZ? Oh it's got to be true now. They've never started any drama between anyone nor would they ever attempt to. Especially a tabloid show. And especially Axl and Slash.

That is an ad hom. As such, it doesn't dignify a response.

I noticed how you skipped over the main point which was, she's not in a position to cause a riff between two people who already got issues with each other.

FFS! I didn't skip anything.She was reporting on, and then ascertained from the shows security, the facts. Who are you, or for that matter, who the fuck is Rose, to dictate what can, or can't be reported?

She's a reporter for who? That would be an important part of our conversation no?

Her credentials, as an admin, here, speak for themself.

Don't kill the messenger...

The people that dislike Madison will always dislike her and say she was at fault. It's kind of funny to watch.

Madison reported on the forum something that actually happened. She called the venue and got confirmation. For Beta and Axl and a few people on this forum who carry grudges to freak out about that.......well, what can you do except shake your head and laugh. I guess since Axl carries a grudge, and since Axl/Beta don't like Madison - that means that some posters have to follow their idol's lead!

It's not a stupid rumor?

No, it was not. It was reported on various news sites.

what it if Axl had plans to show at the Hof? And this stupid rumor made Axl say fuck it. Yea that wouldnt be real stupid.

No, that would make Rose stupid, not her.

Ya see it's none of her business to be 'reporting other people's business.

Bullshit! It is not for you, or Rose, to determine who, or what, can report, or be reported, about him. Besides, she was an admin on the biggest GnR fansite on the web. So, if not, then who?

That is an ad hom. As such, it doesn't dignify a response.

.I noticed how you skipped over the main point which was, she's not in a position to cause a riff between two people who already got issues with each other.

FFS! I didn't skip anything.She was reporting on, and then ascertained from the shows security, the facts. Who are you, or for that matter, who the fuck is Rose, to dictate what can, or can't be reported?

Her credentials, as an admin, here, speak for themself. Don't kill the messenger...

An ad hom. Yeah your right and that's the whole point. Do you not see the potential damage that what she 'reported` could do between two rivals, when basing her argument on hearsay?

Whatever believe what you want it's cool.

I don't know, man. What stance are we talking about? You're more hip to this Madison shit than I am, but stuff like, "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON," come on. That's not a stance. Even if you might agree with it. It's just a childish insult. This is not how the manager of a band interacts with one of the moderators of that band's largest fan site.

And the blocking Axl from seeing posts or whatever that was about, that's what interests me more. Not that we'll get any more details on that.

The point is. A stupid rumor was started and it created a bunch of aggravation that was unnecessary. Madison is/ was not in a position to start crap between Axl and Slash unless she tells everyone who her sources are. Not the security guy, what's his name? Ask him to come on here and explain.

As far as Betas choice of words, she could of done better. But does she really need to try and impress a forum mod with her manners?

Seriously?????????

So some random person who is a mod on a rock forum is the evil one............but conversely, you don't care what the BAND'S MANAGEMENT team says???? Are you kidding me? Who cares what a mod on a rock forum says. This isn't even the official forum of the band. What the band's manager says should be 10000000 more times important.

Wow. I'm seriously blown away by your comment.

But to answer........yes, the band's manager should act in a more professional manner than Beta does. Without a doubt. 100% of the time.