Dexter Season 8 - how's it going to end predictions??

Towelie

No real spoilers here, just your prediction on how you think the show is going to end.

I think Dexter's death is inevitable, infact I would go so far as to say I would be disappointed if he didn't die.

Here's my prediction.

Deb goes to shop Dexter in but can't go through with it. She spills just enough for Dexter to get taken in for questionning and Dexter denies everything. Meanwhile Deb attempts to kill herself, unable to live with what she's done and the secrets she's still concealing. When Dexter finds out about this he comes clean and confesses to everything he's ever done for the sake of Deb's sanity. Dexter gets arrested and is put on trial for his mass-murders. He is convicted and sent to prison, awaiting death row. It comes out in the trial that Captain Matthews knew all along about Dexter and even helped conceal evidence to protect him.

Final episode sees Deb watch behind the glass screen as Dexter is given the chair.

Edited by Towelie

There are so many possibilities. His death I think is most likely. But how will he die? Does Debra do it? Or does she eventually choose to be with Dex like she's wanted all along. Maybe they escape together. This new psychopath that's taking parts of brains is going to be the worst one Dexter has faced. With all of these possibilities, I'm not certain as to what will happen, which is pretty cool. But it would suck if he ends up in prison. That's the one ending I don't want to see.

I honestly hope Dexter dies. I would hate for him to go to prison for the rest of his life.

I'm not sure I trust that doctor who said she helped Dexter's father Harry develop his code for killing. I think she might be crazy and possibly the serial killer they are looking for.

Deb is getting on my nerves. I don't trust the guy she works for. I think he is setting her up. I love Sean Patrick Flanery, but I don't think he's a good person in Dexter.

I also hope that no one in the police department ever finds out that Dexter has been killing for over 8 years. I would like that never to be found out.

In the early seasons, Dexter killed people who were criminals and the law couldn't punish them, but Dexter did.

The past few seasons, Dexter has realized he is a Serial Killer and always has been, but damn it the guy is just so likable it's hard for me to hate him or condem his for killing.

Michael C. Hall has said he wants Dexter caught or killed, so I don't think Dexter is going to get away from his killings this last season.

I will miss this show so much. Love James Remar who plays Harry. I remember him from the Warriors and his career has lasted for such a long time. Maybe SHO will decide to go back in time and show us the origins of Dexter when Harry adopted him. I think that would be cool.

No real spoilers here, just your prediction on how you think the show is going to end.

I think Dexter's death is inevitable, infact I would go so far as to say I would be disappointed if he didn't die.

Here's my prediction.

Deb goes to shop Dexter in but can't go through with it. She spills just enough for Dexter to get taken in for questionning and Dexter denies everything. Meanwhile Deb attempts to kill herself, unable to live with what she's done and the secrets she's still concealing. When Dexter finds out about this he comes clean and confesses to everything he's ever done for the sake of Deb's sanity. Dexter gets arrested and is put on trial for his mass-murders. He is convicted and sent to prison, awaiting death row. It comes out in the trial that Captain Matthews knew all along about Dexter and even helped conceal evidence to protect him.

Final episode sees Deb watch behind the glass screen as Dexter is given the chair.

Pretty cool guess, but if we actually see Dexter executed it would be the quickest any criminal has gotten off death row. lol As for Deb, yeah she's headed for a fall and since she really can't confide in anyone she probably will go nuts. I think that doctor is also trying to get Dexter to kill his sister to save himself and I don't think Dexter could ever do that? But then again, who knows?