Some GN'R concert demographics questions

Vincent Vega

1) What is the general demographic for your average GN'R concert audience?

2) What keeps casual (as in, non die hard like us, but knowledgeable enough to know that Slash isn't in the band) fans going to the concerts?

3) Has anyone here ever made chat with a casual fan about GN'R before, at or after a concert? What were the casual GN'R fans or casual rock music fan's impressions? Have you ever met any GN'R concertgoer who thought Slash was still in the band?

2) What keeps casual (as in, non die hard like us, but knowledgeable enough to know that Slash isn't in the band) fans going to the concerts?

3) Has anyone here ever made chat with a casual fan about GN'R before, at or after a concert? What were the casual GN'R fans or casual rock music fan's impressions? Have you ever met any GN'R concertgoer who thought Slash was still in the band?

1. If I had to guess, people in their mid-30s.

2. The hits.

3. I've never talked to anyone who thought Slash was still in the band, but tons who thought Buckethead still was.

1) 20-30 years old.

2) Mainly just to see Axl Rose on stage.

3) When i've talked casual rock fans (not necessarily GN'R fans) who were going to their first GN'R concert they thought it was a lot better than what they expected. They'd heard a lot of negative stuff before the show (Axl is fat, the new guy sucks etc.) and was therefore impressed. They thought Axl was awesome and they liked some of the new members (Fortus in particular). They didn't like Chinese Democracy at all, though. Never met anyone who thought Slash was in the band.

I've also met people who usually listen to heavier music (who doesn't like the classic 80s rock at all) who heard Chinese Democracy and actually liked it a lot more than all the classics lol.

Edited by Jeez

1. Mid 30

2. Hits, Axl, and brand name

3. They were very impress.. even they said axl's mickey voice were great, but still said he is weaker. And, all the media said gnr were tight, and worth Rp2.000.000 (around $175) and 30 minutes late before the concert

They also impressed about TIL, while other impressed by catcher.

Many people praises bumble, i think because he plays our national anthem, but they also mention skills, and many creates fan pages..