Would you like to see MSL finally leak the contents of the infamous memory stick?

Guest NGOG

There could easily have been a first version of Honour of Thieves that wasn't listed in the emails, and in fact would explain why the revised second version was emailed to Beta titled Honour of Thieves 2.

I forgot that one other document was leaked, the bizarre "Axl's Enemies" list:

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2205&Itemid=42

which comes from a memory card stolen from Beta's laptop and inclues a new version of Silkworms and the whole remixes album.

That's not strictly true. The memory stick, aside from the wealth of documentation supposedly including Robin Finck's letter of resgination and Axl's book on the break-up of GNR, only contained one audio file which was Brain's remix of Better known as 'Better Gone'.

MSL months later received a separate CD which involved upto 12 track files.

Oh that's truth.

I hope someday we get to read Axl's book... The Honour Of Thieves.

Was it not alleged to have been called The Honour of Thieves 2?

Yes, but I thought that was some kind of typo or something like that. Because makes no sense, right?

Makes as much sense as calling Estranged part 4 of a trilogy!

This comes from MSL from his own GNR forum

beginning in 2006 and continuing until this day, for whatever reason, unreleased guns n' roses material has periodically come into my posession.

for reasons i can't discuss, i do not comment on anything that came into my posession in the year 2011. further, anything that may or may not have come into my posession in the year 2011, i no longer have.

i am free to discuss any other material from any other year, but i will never be able to discuss anything from 2011.

What happened to the 2011 stuff?

which comes from a memory card stolen from Beta's laptop and inclues a new version of Silkworms and the whole remixes album.

That's not strictly true. The memory stick, aside from the wealth of documentation supposedly including Robin Finck's letter of resgination and Axl's book on the break-up of GNR, only contained one audio file which was Brain's remix of Better known as 'Better Gone'.

MSL months later received a separate CD which involved upto 12 track files.

Oh that's truth.

I hope someday we get to read Axl's book... The Honour Of Thieves.

Was it not alleged to have been called The Honour of Thieves 2?

Yes, but I thought that was some kind of typo or something like that. Because makes no sense, right?

Makes as much sense as calling Estranged part 4 of a trilogy!

I understand why he did that, but I really wish he wouldn't have.

No, I do not want to see 'MSL's stick'.

MSL is one of these people, who for some strange reason exist in the gnr fanbase, who like to spread all of this area 51 elitist bullshit to increase their ego. The most exclusive gnr thing msl owns is a copy of Appetite.

There's no way to slice it that MSL isn't a self-important egotistical prick. If he has unreleased material any decent person would either share it or keep their mouth shut. Sharing it could harm the band, so fair enough if he felt that wasn't a fair cause of action - though the flipside of the coin is Axl stubbornly refuses to help himself and maintain interest in GNR beyond half-hearted touring efforts. Personally if it were me, at this point I'd have probably listened to/read what I had obtained, considered sharing it but ultimately decided to wait the next few months out and see if these purported recording sessions came to anything.

One thing I wouldn't do, and is in my opinion the only indefensible position, is claiming I had the stuff, offering no evidence and then lauding it over you like a fucking arsehammer.

MSL is one of these people, who for some strange reason exist in the gnr fanbase, who like to spread all of this area 51 elitist bullshit to increase their ego. The most exclusive gnr thing msl owns is a copy of Appetite.

This.

Edited by Jeez

:rofl-lol:

100% true.

I hope that shit leaks one day. I know it's not gonna be from MSL as he's said he's not leaking, and has the right reasons not to. But even if he does, I'd rather put up the ego shit and have the songs than not have the songs at all. And it seems like leaking is the new releasing in GnR World.

There aren't chances for excuses. Nowadays with the deep web you can spread any kind of material without being tracked. If he really had those damn songs, or if he wanted to share those songs, he would have posted there.

There aren't chances for excuses. Nowadays with the deep web you can spread any kind of material without being tracked. If he really had those damn songs, or if he wanted to share those songs, he would have posted there.

Would you lie to the FBI? I wouldn't. But fuck it. We're bot getting it from him either way.