I asked Beta about a new album and she replied...

ManetsBR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beta.jpg

That's how it is with Team Brazil. New album? Stop complaining and enjoy the same show you've seen enough times on the past four years.

fuck her

at least his son capable to answer with a "working on it" sentence...

Edited by Crash Diet

It's not just you who thought this was disrespectful.

I answered her, in portuguese, and explained that I'm not complaining, I'm just asking what everyone wants: new music.

I stated that yes, everyone who goes to the shows enjoys them, and that although I'm "complaining", if I had the chance I'd definetly see them live again, despite being the same exact show from 2 and 3 years ago when I saw them. But it's very easy for them to please the "real" fans: new music. And they don't have to waste time recording, because shey have enough finished songs for a whole album. I mentioned Better Gone and Blood In The Water as an indication that the slightest form of new music makes everyone really excited, imagine an actual brand new unreleased new song release, rather than a leaked remix.

I doubt she'll answer to that. But she was indeed kind of disrespectful, it would have been better if they simply didn't say anything. I mean, she didn't answer the "question"... If you have nothing good to say just keep your mouse shut.

Edited by ManetsBR

Is it just me or that response is really not respectful ?

yeah, i was thinking the same

This response in GNR case (one fucking album in 20 years) is disrespectful

I answered her, in portuguese, and explained that I'm not complaining, I'm just asking what everyone wants: new music.

I stated that yes, everyone who goes to the shows enjoys them, and that although I'm "complaining", if I had the chance I'd definetly see them live again, despite being the same exact show from 2 and 3 years ago when I saw them. But it's very easy for them to please the "real" fans: new music. And they don't have to waste time recording, because shey have enough finished songs for a whole album. I mentioned Better Gone and Blood In The Water as an indication that the slightest form of new music makes everyone really excited, imagine an actual brand new unreleased new song release, rather than a leaked remix.

I doubt she'll answer to that. But she was indeed kind of disrespectful, it would have been better if they simply didn't say anything. I mean, she didn't answer the "question"... If you have nothing good to say just keep your mouse shut.

well said, manets

I understand that it gets frustrating to always have the same question but she has to understand that there's a lot of people waiting for a clear answer.

They are the only one to blame for this situation. You can't answer like that to loyal fans, it's just wrong.

beta.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/b0kpz9Bj0Z/

That's how it is with Team Brazil. New album? Stop complaining and enjoy the same show you've seen enough times on the past four years.

I don't think the new album question was the problem. I think the complaints about same show was the issue. They don't really need a new album to change up the show. All they gotta do is drop all the covers and add a few from uyi and chidem. Then they would have a set I could watch over and over again without any complaints.

All due respect Manets, what was your intent? If you were trying to sincerely ask about the status of a new album, you may have gotten a different, less sarcastic response had you actually phrased it in the form of a question. As it stands, it sounded like just a sarcastic joke on your part. Which, I'm not saying is bad in any way, shape or form. It was funny, actually.

Ali

Thanks to all for your support. We had a wonderful time in Canada. We hope you did as well. We promise that we do all we can to make our fans as happy as possible. GNR takes all of its fans' opinions seriously, so you can be sure we will discuss your points. We are anxious to get you new music, too, and we will let you know as soon as there are developments.

Love,

Beta

Would that have been so hard? Took me about a minute. It's all bullshit, but it's how you handle this stuff. The woman is a fucking amateur. She has no business holding the position she holds.

Edited by magisme

And yet you see some fuckin' stupid people excusing Beta for what she said.

"Dude, it's your problem you weren't polite enough!" :rofl-lol: Fuckin' idiots.

The diehards treat Axl like his house is Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and there's some magical riches inside.

Instead it's just a fat old man with half-composed nu-metal recordings.

I would honestly like to hear the current lineup make an album WITHOUT Axl. They gel together and are all good dudes. They deserve better than this clusterfuck.

they do take their fans for granted. that's why i wish them a good amoun of failures so maybe they can learn that their hardcore fans are the ones truly supporting them, not the redneck paying to listen to WTTJ, SCOM and go home.

With deluded, misguided, pathetic, psychotic, blind Axl fans like the ones we have around here, why would they change their game or the way they treat fans? They deserve this.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

they do take their fans for granted. that's why i wish them a good amoun of failures so maybe they can learn that their hardcore fans are the ones truly supporting them, not the redneck paying to listen to WTTJ, SCOM and go home.

I think that's where I am now, too. The only chance we have of getting anything decent from Axl again is if the big tents crash and burn on top of this circus. Even then we might get jack shit, but Brazilian housekeeper/mommy's GNR ain't gonna do fuck all.

This sucks.