I asked Beta about a new album and she replied...

ManetsBR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think I'm reading what you said after knowing you're one of those deluded, misguided fans who uses "GNR4LIFE" as a signature? Let's all believe you're just on that bad day of the month before thinking you have a mental problem. :)

Guest cbgnr666

this forum is a mess. seriously, so many shit posters, and it's all axl's fault for treating his fans like crap.

Yeah I miss forum members like maynard.

Do you really think I'm reading what you said after knowing you're one of those deluded, misguided fans who uses "GNR4LIFE" as a signature? Let's all believe you're just on that bad day of the month before thinking you have a mental problem. :)

how rude as usual.

I have the same issue with Queen + Adam Lambert, i don't support that thing. But i don't go to the forums bitchin about that. I respect Brian n Roger 4 all the hard work and they can do what they want.

It's just how ppl likes to living, i wouldn't put money on a forum of a band that i don't support.

how rude as usual.

I have the same issue with Queen + Adam Lambert, i don't support that thing. But i don't go to the forums bitchin about that. I respect Brian n Roger 4 all the hard work and they can do what they want.

It's just how ppl likes to living, i wouldn't put money on a forum of a band that i don't support.

I think this is the nth time you have said this and I'm not sure if you really think one day I'm going to say "dude, you're right. I'll leave immediately". It's never going to happen, no matter how hard you cry, bitch or moan.

I wouldn't put money on a forum of a band I don't support either, that's why I don't own an Axl's band forum or this forum - in particular. If you don't know what a Supporter status mean, then shut up.

how rude as usual.

Exactly. There's no point to support or to lose some precious time of your life on something you don't dig anymore or hate or don't agree with. The last Queen album I heard (studio speaking) is Made in Heaven n' that's it. But I also love Brian and Roger. I just don't go to the forums or buy the albums.

I remember the years that followed the last tour from the 90's until Rock in Rio III. I guess this period of time should be eternal for those who hate the current band / other CD line ups. Ok, last album was TSI?, last gig was Argentina 93. So stick on what you believe n' go away because it won't be back. What you see is what you get. Don't like it? Get out.

how rude as usual.

Exactly. There's no point to support or to lose some precious time of your life on something you don't dig anymore or hate or don't agree with. The last Queen album I heard (studio speaking) is Made in Heaven n' that's it. But I also love Brian and Roger. I just don't go to the forums or buy the albums.

I remember the years that followed the last tour from the 90's until Rock in Rio III. I guess this period of time should be eternal for those who hate the current band / other CD line ups. Ok, last album was TSI?, last gig was Argentina 93. So stick on what you believe n' go away because it won't be back. What you see is what you get. Don't like it? Get out.

They did Cosmos Rocks with Paul Rodgers, great performer by the way.

Yeah I know. It's ok. I just have a hard time not hearing Freddie around. Id rather listen to the old albums. A few friends saw Queen + Paul live they said it's very good. Sometimes I would think about going to see it live but I always end up watching a live old Queen gig on dvd.

:rofl-lol: @ gratuitous use of "n'" instead of "and."

cupcake too obvious.

These pathetic fans with alt. accounts think they can fool us. :lol:

Awwww :wub: .

I love when love is in the air. :thumbsup:

Keep your gay wet dreams for yourself. God.

Oh the closet thing, i didn't know. sorry bro.