I asked Beta about a new album and she replied...

ManetsBR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do take their fans for granted. that's why i wish them a good amoun of failures so maybe they can learn that their hardcore fans are the ones truly supporting them, not the redneck paying to listen to WTTJ, SCOM and go home.

With deluded, misguided, pathetic, psychotic, blind Axl fans like the ones we have around here, why would they change their game or the way they treat fans? They deserve this.

Why so butt hurt? You post here most days and slag a band you have no interest in supporting? Why?

I've met beta, we were cool and she was cool and she sorted it out that we would me Axl, and we did. so she is good to fans.

A half arsed question about a new album will get a half arsed response.

we might be deluded axl fans or whatever but we will have fun at the shows while you complain and review the show from youtube and message boards.

they do take their fans for granted. that's why i wish them a good amoun of failures so maybe they can learn that their hardcore fans are the ones truly supporting them, not the redneck paying to listen to WTTJ, SCOM and go home.

With deluded, misguided, pathetic, psychotic, blind Axl fans like the ones we have around here, why would they change their game or the way they treat fans? They deserve this.

Why so butt hurt? You post here most days and slag a band you have no interest in supporting? Why?

I've met beta, we were cool and she was cool and she sorted it out that we would me Axl, and we did. so she is good to fans.

we might be deluded axl fans or whatever but we will have fun at the shows while you complain and review the show from youtube and message boards.

Me butthurt? :rofl-lol: I'm laughing my ass off because the maid answered like that to an Axl fan.

As for the rest of your post, I couldn't care less who you have met. Nobody asked.

You might be, no, you are deluded and while you think I "complain" (go find the true meaning of that word you've misused please), I'm just having fun.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Me butthurt? :rofl-lol: I'm laughing my ass off because the maid answered like that to an Axl fan.

As for the rest of your post, I couldn't care less who you have met. Nobody asked.

You might be, no, you are deluded and while you think I "complain" (go find the true meaning of that word you've misused please), I'm just having fun.

why are you here if you don't like or support the current band?

Absolutely shocked to see people like Ali and Axl-morris defending Beta's response. Wow. Even as much as you guys worship Axl's every move, how can you say that her response wasn't disrespectful and rude. She is the band's MANAGER. Repeat that setence in your head. She is the band's MANAGER. A fan asked about a new album and instead of giving a respectful/professional answer, she responded like an angry teenage girl.

This band needs to get a real manager. ASAP.

Absolutely shocked to see people like Ali and Axl-morris defending Beta's response.

I wouldn't say shocking, seeing their recent posts for the last 1-3 years it was expected their comments on this. That doesn't mean it is less stupid or laughable. :lol:

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Cheap and weak attempt at deflecting what I said. :lol:

Personal questions must be made using the PM system and do not try to derail this thread with said questions.

You "have fun" by slating GNR on a message forum ?

Cheap and weak attempt at deflecting what I said. :lol:

Personal questions must be made using the PM system and do not try to derail this thread with said questions.

You "have fun" by slating GNR on a message forum ?

You keep asking personal questions. Do you know how to read? I said: Personal questions must be made using the PM system and do not try to derail this thread with said questions.

Is English your first language?

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Why do people stop to watch car crashes?

She is a horrible person and she proves it every time.

Well since we're slagging people on the internet I think you're a horrible person and also your 7-8 cupcakes friends around here.

Why do people stop to watch car crashes?

Do you cupcake other bands forums? Like can I find you on Beiber's forum trolling?

She is a horrible person and she proves it every time.

Well since we're slagging people on the internet I think you're a horrible person and also your 7-8 cupcakes friends around here.

Nah. Kostabi's a knob but most of the D&N cupcakes have redeemable qualities.

I think you're all overreacting. Beta wouldn't, for obvious reasons, be the most savvy at social media. I don't think she got Manets' satire the way we would nor do I think she intended to come across as arrogant.

I think you're all overreacting. Beta wouldn't, for obvious reasons, be the most savvy at social media. I don't think she got Manets' satire the way we would nor do I think she intended to come across as arrogant.

Yeah, while I don't think it was the best response, I think there's a lot of overanalysing going on here. There's a lot to be upset with the band about re: new music, but I don't think this comment was meant to put down the fans.

What's funny is reading Jarmo's explanations over the past few years on his board. Gets weirdly in depth at times.

I do think we'll get at least one more album, but we probably won't hear about it until it's ready to ship.

Edited by Amir

Beta wouldn't, for obvious reasons, be the most savvy at social media.

Is it because she's Brazilian? Racist.

Clearly my comments pertain to the fact she is nearly 60 years of age. Call that ageist if you want to, but people in that age bracket generally prefer to conduct their communications in more traditional ways.

I doubt that she would be very familiar with internet wit. Would she be the type of person to rhyme off the mannerisms of a site like 4chan?