Fast Food

Snake-Pit

I fucking LOVE fast food.

Wendy's was always my favorite....spicy chicken sandwiches are the bomb.

Taco Bell was a staple all through high school and college, even though Chipotle is better. Taco Bell is cheaper.

KFC is also goddamn awesome....the Double Down was so insanely unhealthy and I tossed them back every chance I had.

Unfortunately (fortunately?) there are no Taco Bells in Japan, and Wendy's are only in Tokyo right now, kinda out of my way. There are Burger Kings around, but not as prolific as McDonalds. There are Mcds EVERYWHERE. The food and service are a thousand times better than in the States. But at the end of the day, it's still McDs and it's still shit.

As of today, it's been exactly five months since I've had anything from McDonald's and I intend to keep it that way.

And yeah....Subway is shit. Can you even consider it "food?"

Subway's shit, utterly sinfully boring and it has as many calories as Maccas. Fuck. That.

Calories, fuck off you moaning old tart, what do you give a fuck about a fuckin' cheeseburger meal, after a session in the gym it wouldn't make a lot of difference to ya surely. Also, there ain't really much to em, how many calories can they possibly have? Tiny little portions McDonalds give.
Point being that Subway positions itself as a retailer of healthy options when it reality it's not, ergo you might as well as have Maccas.

Burger King is doing 10 nuggets for $1.49 now.

I've been making extensive use of Taco Bell's new dollar menu. The mini quesadillas and cinnabon delights are to die for.

Nuggets are fucking disgusting. It's like the remnants of an animal (not even sure it's chicken) that is mulched up and squashed together, coated in batter and then fried. I'd rather eat tripe. At least I know what it is.

I wonder, when potatoes first came back form the new word, did people ever smoke them?

Upon trying to verify a claim made on a sitcom Blackadder II and see if there's any truth to their joke about peope smoking them, I found this random digress.

In 1592, the queen discovered Raleigh's secret marriage to one of her maids of honour, Elizabeth Throckmorton. This discovery threw Elizabeth into a jealous rage and Raleigh and his wife were imprisoned in the Tower...

:lol: The system works.

If true, than I need not fear a video of someone smoking McDonalds Fries, if not true and just a joke, then I'm put off fast food for life.

Edited by Snake-Pit

About someone smoking Macky D fries, the fuck you think I'm on about? :lol:

It's something soaked in oil and porous, of course you can smoke it.

Doesn't change he fact that you just vomit up poorly constructed thoughts that have no relevence to the topic at hand that ultimately boil down to, "like can you smoke it, man?"

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Burger King is doing 10 nuggets for $1.49 now.

I've been making extensive use of Taco Bell's new dollar menu. The mini quesadillas and cinnabon delights are to die for.

Nuggets are fucking disgusting. It's like the remnants of an animal (not even sure it's chicken) that is mulched up and squashed together, coated in batter and then fried. I'd rather eat tripe. At least I know what it is.

Wrong.

Chicken nuggets are awesome.

I don't think Fast food is really bad for you, it's just easy to eat too many calories and yeah it's a lot of waste, but it has some stuff it we need.

Actually the Mcdoanld's double bacon cheese burger is the best value for calories in the world and the economy wouldn't be able to survive if it didn't exist. half the world would starve. It's true, I feel like it sounds made up, but that is true. If the people who eat those burgers had to buy the same amount of meat and calories in another way they couldn't do it.

I don't think Fast food is really bad for you, it's just easy to eat too many calories and yeah it's a lot of waste, but it has some stuff it we need.

Actually the Mcdoanld's double bacon cheese burger is the best value for calories in the world and the economy wouldn't be able to survive if it didn't exist. half the world would starve. It's true, I feel like it sounds made up, but that is true. If the people who eat those burgers had to buy the same amount of meat and calories in another way they couldn't do it.

He has been on the crack again.

What I want to know is, is Len still on the, fried battered alien and chips, diet or has he broadened his palette somewhat since we last discussed food (I recall him inquiring about Sushi)? ''Just food, innit?''

Sushi is just fucking vile! BORK!!!

• Like 1

Food that's fast:

MacDonalds, usually - Burger King, KFC... - Fried Chicken, Jamaican food, Subway, Chinese food, Japanese food - with the conveyer belt.

Food that's long:

Pizza Hut, Indian food

Food that's even faster than fast food:

An apple. Just rinse and done.

Breakfast cereal. Just pour into bowl, then add milk.

Any bakery - Just get in there and go, like anything - is longer with a queue.

Edited by Snake-Pit