Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

Sorry. Superman is gay.

And I don't really want to watch ANOTHER fucking movie with Batman in it.

What sort of a stupid criticism is 'Superman is gay'?

So long as Christopher Nolan is alive and in control, there is no such thing as too many Batman movies.

Sorry. Superman is gay.

And I don't really want to watch ANOTHER fucking movie with Batman in it.

What sort of a stupid criticism is 'Superman is gay'?

So long as Christopher Nolan is alive and in control, there is no such thing as too many Batman movies.

There is. I liked the new trilogy but I felt that by TDKR we were beginning to cover the same ground to a degree. If I were DC I'd concentrate on the next Superman film. Edited by ADPT

It's going to suck. Man of Steel sucked.

They need to stop with the superhero movies. It's gotten really fucking old.

So is calling anything you don't like, gay.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Superman is a shitty superhero and there are too many Batman movies coming out.

TDKR sucked.

Nolan will not be in direct control of this like he was with the trilogy.

Joseph-Gordon Levitt might play Batman.

Superman is shit.

It's another god damn superhero movie.

TDKR sucked.

Nolan will not be in direct control of this like he was with the trilogy.

Obviously it didn't top TDK, and even the origins Nolan was better, but it still had redeeming qualities as I'm sure you're prepared to acknowledge. At least we have a Batman film which actually does justice to the character of Bane. Add to that Anne Hathaway in figure hugging leather to get the pulses going. We're also given a plausible Robin origins (again, unlike Schumacher's installments).

I highly doubt that Nolan will give Zack Snyder a free reign on the future of the Batman. I would even say that's why Nolan has any association with Superman at all, so that when the character of Batman inevitably becomes part of the Superman universe, Nolan will be present to directly influence that.

As a Batman fan, I think it's too soon. Let Batman rest.

It's slotted for 2015 for god's sake. That's a good three years since TDKR, which quite clearly ended on a point desperately in need of further explanation. I really don't get that type of complacency that you're just going to be around whenever they decide to revisit Batman even if it's years away.

Superman: White

Given that Superman is not human, it is impossible for him to be described by any human 'race'. He is of the Kryptonian race, which in a way I suppose is quite Aryan.

Isn't Superman also suppose to be a modern day interpretation of the relationship between Jesus Christ and God? Again, further evidence that Superman is in fact a raceless superhero.

It's slotted for 2015 for god's sake. That's a good three years since TDKR, which quite clearly ended on a point desperately in need of further explanation. I really don't get that type of complacency that you're just going to be around whenever they decide to revisit Batman even if it's years away.

Given that Superman is not human, it is impossible for him to be described by any human 'race'. He is of the Kryptonian race, which in a way I suppose is quite Aryan.

Isn't Superman also suppose to be a modern day interpretation of the relationship between Jesus Christ and God? Again, further evidence that Superman is in fact a raceless superhero.

freaking batman himself said it's too soon. He's not ready for another movie, and since he is the star, I think that's /thread.

freaking batman himself said it's too soon. He's not ready for another movie, and since he is the star, I think that's /thread.

What are you referring to? If it's Bale's Batman bowing out, we all knew that was a foregone conclusion. I don't think there was any way he was going beyond the trilogy which could be why Nolan did the Robin/batcave set-up.

I'd imagine that Nolan will push for Joseph Gordon-Levitt to assume the role of Batman, at the very least provisionally (while Bruce Wayne takes his well-earned sabbatical).

Edited by NGOG

When it is ready to come out, I'm sure I will be excited. For now I just wish they could of introduced more DC characters. I know Batman and Superman are the main ones, but come on! Another reason I guess I'm not jumping up and down is, Nolan left the franchise awesome! Now, if they can somehow continue the story with Blake as Batman that would fn be epic!!!