Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Jeremy Irons has tweaked my interest in this film. Great casting. Actually the costumes look good too. So far it's shaping up to be better than I expected. I'll hold out on judging Affleck until I see the film but he doesn't look as out of place in the suit as I thought he would.

I like the direction they went with WW's suit. Nothing wimpy or campy about it.

Looks like the folks from Smallville had the right idea

DTOIe7w.jpg

The funny thing about that picture, is Smallville was a show about Clarke Kent that managed to run 10 years without ever showing him in the Superman suit due to contractual obligations and money.

I'm embarrassed I watched it. I remember the final episode where they cleverly used a long distance/cgi quick shot to make it look like he was.

• Like 1

DTOIe7w.jpg

The funny thing about that picture, is Smallville was a show about Clarke Kent that managed to run 10 years without ever showing him in the Superman suit due to contractual obligations and money.

I'm embarrassed I watched it. I remember the final episode where they cleverly used a long distance/cgi quick shot to make it look like he was.

Her outfit reminds me of Xena: Warrior Princess

DTOIe7w.jpg

Although he always wore a blue t-shirt and red jacket so he was wearing the colours at least. Smallville was a decent show, although the never ending love story with Clark and Lana got real tiresome.

DTOIe7w.jpg

Reminds me of the Superman they were making in the 90s that didn't have him flying in a single scene. I think Kevin Smith was supposed to direct and Nicolas Cage was cast as Superman.

tumblr_m28ii1crg01qztzndo1_500.jpg

Edited by luciusfunk

DTOIe7w.jpg

Reminds me of the Superman they were making in the 90s that didn't have him flying in a single scene. I think Kevin Smith was supposed to direct and Nicolas Cage was cast as Superman.

tumblr_m28ii1crg01qztzndo1_500.jpg

Oh he's got stories...