Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so three hours gone.

I don't think anything important or worthwhile actually happened until an hour and a half to two hours in, and in addition, I didn't like Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luthor. And the CGI in the Doomsday battle could have been a lot better. I'd probably give the movie like a 2/5 honestly.

I enjoyed X-Men Apocalypse a lot more.

Watched the Ultimate edition today. First time watching the movie. I didn't like it much. To long, dark and to slow to get to the action.

Eisenberg is a terrible Luthor. It had a few moments I liked but I can see why it got mixed reviews. I don't have high hope for Justice league.

Edited by 31illusions

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 3:30 PM, Black Sabbath said:

Yeah, so three hours gone.

I don't think anything important or worthwhile actually happened until an hour and a half to two hours in, and in addition, I didn't like Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luthor. And the CGI in the Doomsday battle could have been a lot better. I'd probably give the movie like a 2/5 honestly.

I enjoyed X-Men Apocalypse a lot more.

Einsenberg was hideous and totally miscast. Should've been someone like Dwayne Johnson and would've radically improved the movie.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, moreblack said:

Saw this the other day, was a fun watch.

I give the Ultimate Edition an 8/10, theatrical a less than enthusiastic 6/10.  After loving Man of Steel, I really wanted this to be a homerun. Hopefully Geoff Johns rights the ship for Justice League.

Today they announced they have commenced development of the MOS sequel.  Hopefully we get an inspired director & writer for that one!