New Slash and Myles song "Nothing Left To Fear" is dull as fuck.

Towelie

The question is... was Slash trying to write a creepy sounding song... if so... nope, it didn't work.

I don't think it's supposed to be creepy, just ominous, which it is.

Even by horror standards that movie is going to royally suck ass :lol:

Can't judge it as a standalone track. Need to hear it in the context of the movie, what parts are played, when it's played, etc.

It's not like this will be included on the next Conspirators album.

Yup. It sounds cool for the movie. It fit well in the trailer too from the little I heard. I wish it WOULD build up to some angry heavy riff and screaming or something. I can even see this playing over the end credits, which it likely will (along with the ominous guitar work somewhere in the movie). I like how different this is from previous Slash and Myles work, particularly Myles' vocals. It sounds more like his work in Altered Bridge.

Maybe I dont get it, but isnt this suppose to be for the movie? Its not exactly something you listen to standalone, is it? Like said above, its suppose to be heard within the context of the movie. I dont think its very good, but this is the first time where I actually enjoyed Myles' vocals and at least they attempted something besides plain old rock n roll, which is getting tiresome from Slash. He should keep experimenting like this for the next album, just make it good next time. I do enjoy the dark tone and atmosphere, just failed a bit on the delivery.

Maybe I dont get it, but isnt this suppose to be for the movie? Its not exactly something you listen to standalone, is it? Like said above, its suppose to be heard within the context of the movie. I dont think its very good, but this is the first time where I actually enjoyed Myles' vocals and at least they attempted something besides plain old rock n roll, which is getting tiresome from Slash. He should keep experimenting like this for the next album, just make it good next time. I do enjoy the dark tone and atmosphere, just failed a bit on the delivery.

Exactly. However, Bumblefoot music is incredibly fun! IMMMM SO GLADDDDDDDD TO BE HEREEEEEEEEE rock4rock3

Yeah, its from the sountrack of his movie and probably should be taken in that context.

Yeah, its from the sountrack of his movie and probably should be taken in that context.

Too hard for the idiots to understand what an OST is.