Courtney Love uses teleprompter that was allegedly stolen from Axl Rose

Randy Lahey

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/review-courtney-love-tears-vancouver-apart-1.1379561

“Who was the meanest bitch today?” she asked, eager to ensure that the last bloom went to the most deserving recipient, before going on to explain why she was using a teleprompter, allegedly stolen from Guns ’n Roses’ Axl Rose.

Throwaway comment creates a non-story.

On another note she now has Ginger Wildheart playing in her band who has chucked away more good songs than Courtney could ever dream of writing.

*btw that's not a dig at Courtney. I'm not a massive fan but I don't mind some of her stuff. However Ginger is my favourite songwriter

Hole used to perform Paradise City.

That's rich considering Courtney's and Kurt's derision of Axl and GNR. Why would she do this? :huh:

Probaby because she had the lyrics on the teleprompter... anyway, i have an mp3 of it somewhere where she's being a sarcastic bitch and telling the audience, "come on, hey, it's a good song!", etc. I like some Hole songs, though, especially Celebrity Skin and Malibu.

I found this on youtube -

That's rich considering Courtney's and Kurt's derision of Axl and GNR. Why would she do this? :huh:

Probaby because she had the lyrics on the teleprompter... anyway, i have an mp3 of it somewhere where she's being a sarcastic bitch and telling the audience, "come on, hey, it's a good song!", etc. I like some Hole songs, though, especially Celebrity Skin and Malibu.

Wow, that is very fucking cool. I wonder if Axl has ever seen it? Those guys (meaning Courtney and Kurt) made out as if they hated GNR but she is on record there saying it is a cool song. What a turnaround! :lol: And for that to be performed in Sydney, no less! <_<

I've actually never liked Courtney Love for the antagonism she showed Axl and for the interference she played in the relationship of Tori Amos and Trent Reznor, who I think could have made incredible music together (and were in the process of doing so before Courtney interfered), but that clip is actually pretty good.

• 1 year later...

Did she finally found the lost Kurt ashes?

she ate them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wvHNrRZmm4

This is actually a better version than nowadays performances from any of the former classic members...

PS. i despise Courtney Love