Can the admins reach out to Team Brazil?

volcano62

Update: 25-7-2013. Axl had cereal for breakfast. At around 14:32 his buttcrack was itchy. Beta scratched it for him and all was fine. Axl read a comment online from a fan wondering if there'd be a new album aroung 15:34. He cried until 16:09 and then had Beta twitter about what an ungrateful complainypants this fan was.

^^ I think this would be the quality of most updates we'd get. I like the idea, honestly. But it's useless when there's nothing to update people about. And odds are there isn't. If there was any decent news they'd put it on a website or twitter or whatever. But there clearly isn't. Just "complaints, complaints, complaints".

Well, considering that it appears Axl, Beta and the other band mates hate mygnr I doubt this would happen.

It'd be nice.

Hey, Lady gaga gets so much hate but she communicates with her fans.

I had a chance to chat with her in chat on her website similar to paradisecity.com a LIVE chat including

a skype chat with other fans a while back.

So...... if she can do it-Beta and of course Axl could do so.

For interviews, updates and other happenings with the band?

It would be a great way to kill time while we wait years for a new album.

Look at Manet's recent thread where he tried to reach out and ask about new music. He didn't get a particularly satisfactory response.

I've said in the past that we've tried reaching out already. We reached out to Slash and we got an interview. We reached out to Axl's camp (more than once) and have heard nothing back. It's clear that they hold already hold a particular view of our forum, and frankly, we're done trying to change it.

Look at Manet's recent thread where he tried to reach out and ask about new music. He didn't get a particularly satisfactory response.

Surely we can do better than Manets' poorly put inquiry? I propose we send an official delegation to the LA compound headed by BBA and Randy.

Surely we can do better than Manets' poorly put inquiry? I propose we send an official delegation to the LA compound headed by BBA and Randy.

Yeah well at least when BBA gets jumped by Team Brazil security Randy will be able to make a really crap soundbite out of it. :lol:

We reached out to Axl's camp (more than once) and have heard nothing back. It's clear that they hold already hold a particular view of our forum, and frankly, we're done trying to change it.

Axl has always been great at treating the people who invest their own time and money in keeping his fanbase alive like shit.

You're right, but it's more than that in terms of where we stand. JMO.

That may be the case. If it were the case, it would be understandable given the treatment Bumblefoot received last time he stopped by to chat here. It's unfortunate in that it was a handful of individuals, but sometimes a few bad apples can spoil things for everyone.

Ali

That may be the case. If it were the case, it would be understandable given the treatment Bumblefoot received last time he stopped by to chat here. It's unfortunate in that it was a handful of individuals, but sometimes a few bad apples can spoil things for everyone.

Ali

There is more to it than that, but situations like that definitely don't/didn't help matters.

Ali

There is more to it than that, but situations like that definitely don't/didn't help matters.

Agreed. There is certainly more to it than that. But situations like that, and what happened a few years ago with Fernando, do not help, as you said. Agree 100% on that.

Ali

I'm not going to defend people who insult BBF when he's trying to reach out. Horribly respectless towards the one member of the band that tries. But the GnR camp also has to understand that the internet is full of assholes. And it's impossible to get around them. So I can very much understand them deciding not to participate in internet forums. Especially when the band is as much of a mess as Guns n' Roses. To make things better, they shouldn't be on here anyway. To make things better they just need to act like a normal band and use normal news channels to keep fans informed.

They also need to understand that GnR fans complain so much, because they give them so much to complain about. Take notes, Yoko Beta and Fernandouche.