Vanessa Santos Lebeis of Team Brazil preggers?

NovemberRain45

Congrads. Vanessa . I wish you the very best. Don't let the haters get you. They don't mean shit.

What haters are trying to "get" her?

They must mean "sh*t" to you or you wouldn't be mentioning them.

People not caring about some random complete stranger woman getting pregnant doesn't mean they are haters, by the way. Approximately 500,000 women get pregnant every day. Just because this woman is friend's with Axl Rose doesn't mean we all should be thrilled with her being pregnant. Celebrity worship is weird.

Congrads. Vanessa . I wish you the very best. Don't let the haters get you. They don't mean shit.

People not caring about some random complete stranger woman getting pregnant doesn't mean they are haters, by the way. Approximately 500,000 women get pregnant every day. Just because this woman is friend's with Axl Rose doesn't mean we all should be thrilled with her being pregnant. Celebrity worship is weird.

Amen. This whole thread is creepy.

She's not a random complete stranger. And to go out of your way to say something mean to her just because she's associated with a celebrity, for lack of a better word, makes you a hater. And while they don't mean shit to me, Amy does.

Amy send Fernando a message from me. If he wants to be a good uncle, he better get that kid a Grateful Dead bear!

She's not a random complete stranger. And to go out of your way to say something mean to her just because she's associated with a celebrity, for lack of a better word, makes you a hater. And while they don't mean shit to me, Amy does.

Amy send Fernando a message from me. If he wants to be a good uncle, he better get that kid a Grateful Dead bear!

Thank you Cin! Haters is a general word I use for the negative postings on these boards. Many may not like it but there are several people that are part of the GNR family that mean a lot too the band. I am not being a freak or anything form my post. I am simply happy for this person. Knowing that she may read these comments is just sad. We are talking about a human being that has feelings. Weather she is relative too you are not doesn't matter. peace out!

So you and Amy actually friends with this person in real life? You guys hang out, exchange birthday gifts, etc?

Who on here has been spitefully mean to her? All I've seen are a few people make jokes about the situation mainly in regard to Axl's untimely release schedule of music. Amy's comments are just as negatives as the people she is insulting.

For most of us, she is a random complete stranger. The ONLY reason we know who she is is because she is in pictures with Axl Rose at times. Do you have any idea who the management team or children of the management team of any other band is?

Celebrity worship is weird and creepy. Following the career/lives of people who are just hanger-ons of a celebrity........that is really quite sad.

But since you are friend's with Axl's management team, can you give us some insight on Axl's future plans regarding a new album? Surely if Fernando and Vanessa have any power and are in Axl's inner-circle, they would be able to give us some details. Also, could you ask them about the release of the latest concert DVD, find out what the hold up is on that. Thanks!

worship? Screw you! It has nothing too do with that. I simply said it was negative too throw comments like some of the ones posted. I am not some nut job. Frankly most of you are! And again I am out of this crappy board. :max:

worship? Screw you! It has nothing too do with that. I simply said it was negative too throw comments like some of the ones posted. I am not some nut job. Frankly most of you are! And again I am out of this crappy board. :max:

So full of anger.

And not negative at all for you to insult posters you disagree with. Nice double standard.

I guess your response means that you aren't actually friends with Vanessa and Fernando.

You keep saying that but you never leave.

So full of anger.

And not negative at all for you to insult posters you disagree with. Nice double standard.

I guess your response means that you aren't actually friends with Vanessa and Fernando.

She just likes to dream. Don't take that away from her, Groghan. Sometimes it's fun to play pretend.

You keep saying that but you never leave.

So full of anger.

She just likes to dream. Don't take that away from her, Groghan. Sometimes it's fun to play pretend.

The way some of these people defend and worship Beta and her children's every move, you'd assume that they were actually friends with them in real life. I can see a fan following Axl or Slash on Twitter or FB or whatever, but following the daughter of Axl's manager.........that is borderline creepy.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

This has got to be the only band so low on news that the band lead singers assistants daughter getting pregnant is news :lol:

• Like 2

This has got to be the only band so low on news that the band lead singers assistants daughter getting pregnant is news :lol:

What is even more hilarious is that people follow that person on twitter and every other form of social media there is now (facebook, instagram, etc).

What is even more hilarious is that people follow that person on twitter and every other form of social media there is now (facebook, instagram, etc).

Same with the people who follow Perla on twitter, facebook...etc, and I don´t mean it to start any controversy since it is the same case, she is just the wife of a famous guitarist but not famous by her own means :shrugs:

I think people follow them because they put photos up of slash or axl that we wouldn't normally see, like vids and pics from backstage etc.

I don't think anyone follows them for there latest dinner they have taken a picture off.

Edited by Axl_morris

• 2 weeks later...