"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll

ManetsBR

"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Taking Russel's idea seriously, and knwoing that a lot of people helped sending questions, let's chose the best 5 questions to be sent.

Notice that the question's will be emailed to Team Brazil in behalf of the MyGNR Community, so chose'em wisely. Also have remember to be polite and remember who we are dealing with. Axl and Team Brazil, not exactly the easiest people on the Universe.

Chances they will give a shit about us and this attempt: close to null, but it's something we never really tried before. Any suggestions or ideas, please comment it.

Edited by ManetsBR

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the original idea, and I think it's better to keep it low, we don't wanna bother too much, you know?

In five questions we can embrace the majority of the topics the fans have questions about. And by questions I mean respectful questions and things wouldn't piss him or Team Brazil off, like a reunion or Philly 2002 etc.

Edited by ManetsBR

I think 7~ 10 would be better. Try to keep it to the main topics we bitch about. Then again I doubt he's gonna talk about a new record to us. That's for the pros.

Edited by T.wa.T

I think 7~ 10 would be better. Try to keep it to the main topics we bitch about. Then again I doubt he's gonna talk about a new record to us. That's for the pros.

Hair, weight, rasp, cane, CDII, reunion, TB, DJ Ashba? :D

Perfect. :)

Ask him why he thinks employing the housekeeper as his manager at the same his career is swirling around the toilet bowl is a good idea.

That really is at the root of all of these questions.

As I suspected, the big question is the first. I'm also intrigued by his relationship with Buckethead and the possible autobiography.

Suppose they are a bit fanboy but a lot of the things I would really love to know he would never reply to and in some respects quite rightly because they're none of my business! There is an outside chance he might be okay with most of these questions in the unlikely event of Beta ever showing him them!