Spice Girls

Snake-Pit

I was in high school when they blew up. I hated their music, but I did want to fuck most of them. So I watched them dance around and thought dirty little thoughts like most 15 or 16 year old males. But their music is just plain shit.

The OP compared them to the beatles, I hope that was sarcasam, other wise his card needs to be revoked.

I loved them when I was 9. That first album, SPICE, is legendary. But I dsilike them since I'm 10, when I discovered a much better band: the Backstreet Boys.

I've had Missing You and If I Don't Have You in my head all day today :)

EDIT: Your post ensures in all your future beefs with Red, I am 910% on your side :lol:

Edited by Johnny Drama

Guest Len B'stard

Geri Halliwell used to live round here. I hear she used to get her tits out for a bag of Liquorice Allsorts in her younger days.

Guest Len B'stard

They just look like a bunch of average lookin' slags kitted out in cheap high street gear that can't sing, dance or particularly do anything except for a bunch of power ranger poses. And oh yeah, Girl Power, lets strike a blow for feminism here! By showing uh, four women who can't sing...or dance...or string a decent sentence together. OK, i'm following.

(secretly owns all the albums :lol:)

Guest Len B'stard

Geri Halliwell used to live round here. I hear she used to get her tits out for a bag of Liquorice Allsorts in her younger days.

and do you judge that sort of behaviour? Is that unacceptable to you? :P

When your 12, yeah, probably :lol: But i weren't judging, just taking the piss out of her for being a slag :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Say You Will be There is one of the best pop tunes of the 90's. Fact.

Can i just take this time to say i fuckin' love you? :lol: You're one of the weirdest fuckin' bastards i have ever come across and i don't think you make an effort to be so either, it's fantastic, i wish you lived around here, i reckon you'd be a right laugh :lol:

Say You Will be There is one of the best pop tunes of the 90's. Fact.

Can i just take this time to say i fuckin' love you? :lol: You're one of the weirdest fuckin' bastards i have ever come across and i don't think you make an effort to be so either, it's fantastic, i wish you lived around here, i reckon you'd be a right laugh :lol:

Cheers mate. :lol: I'm always told my music taste makes no sense as a whole :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

You in general dont make no sense, an Aussie tamil into cooking and gym rattery thats a Roman Catholic that likes Tupac and The Spice Girls and who likes race baiting, i mean you couldn't make this shit up :lol:

Geri was cool. The rest of them were awful. I remember somebody bringing Geri's pre-Spice Girls nude pictures into school. She was in this forest showing off her stuff.

pics or gtfo

NSFW

Here you go. Here too.

Well we know for certain now that she's not a natural redhead. :lol:

And her right boob is a lot sagger than her left.