Spice Girls

Snake-Pit

I loved them when I was 9. That first album, SPICE, is legendary. But I dsilike them since I'm 10, when I discovered a much better band: the Backstreet Boys.

I've had Missing You and If I Don't Have You in my head all day today :)

tumblr_lhkgvw9idU1qbwx3yo1_500.gif

You should make a Backstreet Boys thread... and coming out of the closet.

Well she is half Spanish, Geraldine Estelle Halliwell - her mother is Aragonese. There are not too many redheads in the Iberia Peninsular. Little bit of trivia: originally Geri was going to be 'Sexy Spice' but the team putting the Spice Girls together thought it a bit, provocative, so, one can of ginger hair-dye later and they arrived at 'Ginger Spice'.

Well she is half Spanish, Geraldine Estelle Halliwell - her mother is Aragonese. There are not too many redheads in the Iberia Peninsular.

Thank God.

Me singing loudly Geri's rap everywhere and people looking at me freaking out. Now I understand why. :D

Guest Len B'stard

One thing i like was Mel C offering my boy Liam Gallagher out for a fight after he said he wouldn't be going to the brit awards cuz he'd end up headbutting one of the spice girls to which Mel replied 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough' :lol:

Funny how back when i saw the brit awards all them years ago it looked so glitzy and glamourous and like, the centre of the universe at that moment but now i look at it and they look so cheap and tacky and...glued together, the stage set looks like a giant blue peter project.

I loved them when I was 9. That first album, SPICE, is legendary. But I dsilike them since I'm 10, when I discovered a much better band: the Backstreet Boys.

I've had Missing You and If I Don't Have You in my head all day today :)

tumblr_lhkgvw9idU1qbwx3yo1_500.gif

You should make a Backstreet Boys thread... and coming out of the closet.

Sue me Consuela.

I saw that movie at the cinema, only film I've ever been to the cinema to watch more than once; I saw it twice while it was out, and I got it on VHS the day it was released... Got an Emma Bunton tin for my copy of Spice World: The Movie, and the actual VHS is lime green too.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

People can talk about how pop vocal groups are prefabricated and packaged, but it still takes a lot of hard work and talent to successfully pull it off and make it entertaining. The Spice Girls were able to attract males and females which was unusual.

Dalshie, i love me a vocal group but actually watch their videos or listen to their music, they literally cant sing or dance. Thats none of em.

• Like 1