Spice Girls

Snake-Pit

Ever since i saw her in the Oliver Reed film Sitting Target :lol: She'd have to be in character as Dot though, not June Brown with the 4 hairs on her head.

I envision myself showing up at her door on Halloween and going 'ello Ma!', then she gets her kit off and we have it away right there on her stairs :lol:

• Like 1

Ever since i saw her in the Oliver Reed film Sitting Target :lol: She'd have to be in character as Dot though, not June Brown with the 4 hairs on her head.

I envision myself showing up at her door on Halloween and going 'ello Ma!', then she gets her kit off and we have it away right there on her stairs :lol:

In that case, you might be interested in my nan. She's only been dead six weeks but she was younger and in better nick than June Brown.

In that case, you might be interested in my nan. She's only been dead six weeks but she was younger and in better nick than June Brown.

It aint all Grans, i aint Wayne Rooney, just Dot :lol: And thats in character! :lol:

I remember lads discussing which one was fittest. I thought they all mingers. Sort of girl I puked on in Ritzy's after all day drinking on the rec.

This is something that escapes people nowadays, i dunno why, perhaps it's because standards of fitness have kinda slipped nowadays where if you just got a bangin' arse and a good set of knockers it don't matter what your face is like but they really ain't all that. I mean don't get me wrong, they're all worth a tumble and that but i wouldn't call em stunning, any of em.

But then they were sort of sold on that basis too, weren't they? Attainable, bubbly local girl types. They were never meant to be like, fit as fuck or anything.

Something about them being local girls was kinda off putting for me though, which is an interesting window into the male psyche, they're just like...I mean, say you got some fit blonde california bombshell, she's 100 times more attractive cuz it's like...far removed from my reality, where as The Spice Girls, you see that sort down The Rat and Parrot on a Saturday, like a bit of rough y'know? There's a time and a place for that too I suppose but it's just less impressive.

No they were just mingers. And also imagine the train that's been through them. Do you really want the aids that bad?

aMzJbgz.gif

aMzJbgz.gif

*puts on Dot Cotton voice, lights up a Superkings*

Give and it will be given to you, thats Luke, chapter 6, verse 38!

The real question is would you give Barbara Windsor one. Y'know. Bragging rights. A legacy fuck.

Couldn't care less about their music but Baby Spice(Emma Bunton) is pretty damn hot!

I have it on good authority that she is/was a massive coke fiend. Whether that's a plus or minus depends on your own sensibilities.

Ello ma, brilliant :lol: