What do you consider the finest moment of Axl's career?

Rdeyahlxp

Disregard who was in the band at the time. What do you consider to be Axl's finest moment? It can be a concert, some lyrics, a song, a quote, a live performance, a rant, an event etc.

For me, it would be when he stormed on stage at the Freddie Mercury concert during Bohemian Rhapsody and the duet with Elton John afterwards.

Freddie Mercury Tribute Show. GNR (and Axl) did loads of impressive things/shows back when GNR was still GNR. However, kick ass GNR shows or suches were always, to varying degree, them preaching to the choir. - them getting people most of whom were already fans all juiced up.

In Mercury tribute show, bazillion people who hadn't gotten that into or even exposed to GNR saw W. Axl Motherfucking Rose at his prime, giving 101%. Watching We Will Rock you, you can almost 'hear' these bazillion people thinking " Oh.Holy fuck. I get it now. I get it why these guys are largest thing out there. " I always wondered just how many eyes that opened.

It creeps me out people name stuff like Nov Rain vids as some sort of awesome Axl moment. Did he write them? Did he direct them?

Edited by LTD

It creeps me out people name stuff like Nov Rain vids as some sort of awesome Axl moment. Did he write them? Did he direct them?

Did he write the song? Did he act the film? Did he have a clear creative input?

Douche.

^I'm sure you find it in you to agree awesome song or awesome band isn't usually all it takes to make an awesome music video. If music vid thoroughly impresses you and leaves a mark..and you insist on giving most of the credit from it to people who...you know, didn't actually make it, then the cunt in the story is you I fear.

Edited by LTD

Did he write the song? Did he act the film? Did he have a clear creative input?

Douche.

Lay off the name calling please.

Ritz 88 that performance hands sown solidified Axl as the greatest performer of his generation! I watched it again tonight and I got teary eyed in thinking what happened to Axl in the years after coz he was just so passionate and electrifying and he lost some of that ove r the years. I saw him last year and he was great though. Axl was just a riveting performer, his energy, passion, expression is on a par with Janis Joplin! I don't get why people aren't falling at his feet. Axl in his prime outperformed all his contemporaries and nobody today holds a candle to him yet all the media and some fans talk about is what an asshole and douche! Do you guys think Axl is praised enough for his abilities as a performer?

^I'm sure you find it in you to agree awesome song or awesome band isn't usually all it takes to make an awesome music video. If music vid thoroughly impresses you and leaves a mark..and you insist on giving most of the credit from it to people who...you know, didn't actually make it, then the cunt in the story is you I fear.

WoW.

Someone needs to get laid. You did a similar thing in the Chemtrails thread, dismissing peoples opinions, nice.

There trying to keep the place civilized man. Just letting ya know.

Edited by T.wa.T

WoW.

Someone needs to get laid.

What an awesome, original, well chosen and totally necessary come back. I assume you also do " your mom" stuff?

............Also whoaa get laid is prolly more of a 'dismissal' than actually arguing what I think is wrong about [whatever]

I don't need to get laid;I want to get laid;o But desire remains pretty mild atm, even tho steadily increasing, I doubt it affects my posting...

...YET

Edited by LTD

WoW.

Someone needs to get laid.

What an awesome, original, well chosen and totally necessary come back. I assume you also do " your mom" stuff?
Yeah I do my mom stuff, good one.

A nice thread is ruined because you don't like someones opinion, grow up.

On topic: For me Axls biggest would be Freddie tribute, tour 06, getting Slash and Duff to sign over the name, for him not the fans.

For the band, Id go with RiR 2nd night in 1991.

Edited by T.wa.T