The "5 Questions with Axl Rose" campaign

Guest NGOG

NGOG and NR. You have Del's contact? Could your please forward a question or two from me. Nothing to do with the new band or anything controversial, but, just a geeky question about old band demos.

You can find Del on Facebook.

But that would mean that I would have to go on facebook!!!

The sacrifices people have to make when they want something ;)

I am not a teenage girl with a load of nightclub drunk-pictures that I want to share with everyone.

NGOG and NR. You have Del's contact? Could your please forward a question or two from me. Nothing to do with the new band or anything controversial, but, just a geeky question about old band demos.

You can find Del on Facebook.

But that would mean that I would have to go on facebook!!!

The sacrifices people have to make when they want something ;)

I am not a teenage girl with a load of nightclub drunk-pictures that I want to share with everyone.

Neither are about 90% of the other Facebook users. Takes about 1 minute to create the account. Another minute to send Del a message. Lastly, another minute to deactivate it. BOOM

I think it's better if we let this thing has an outcome first. As soon as we get a reply from Team Brazil, even if a NO, we're gonna share it.

Thanks, that's appreciated.

Since the questions were picked by the community, can you also post the exact letter than was sent? I'm just curious as to how it was written.

I think it's better if we let this thing has an outcome first. As soon as we get a reply from Team Brazil, even if a NO, we're gonna share it.

Thanks, that's appreciated.

Since the questions were picked by the community, can you also post the exact letter than was sent? I'm just curious as to how it was written.

NGOG has said that the letter was very similar to the first post in this thread

Ooh the haters have gonna love this. I guess you cant expect them to comment on releases that aren't ready to be promoted.

would have been nice for the forum to here from Axl but i think we all know deep down he doesn't want to chat on forums, especially this one.

Edited by Axl_morris

Even if GNR management can't confirm a release date for the next record, Axl can still answer at least four of those questions.

Even if GNR management can't confirm a release date for the next record, Axl can still answer at least four of those questions.

Its a safe card, they were put on the spot, and they want the ball to be played in there court.

the other questions less the autobiography still come under a plan to release a new album or go about promoting one.

It's a way of saying don't expect much from GNR this year.

It's a bit of a cop out really.

Did they get back to you or Manets at all?

It was our understanding that they would check everything out and get back to us when they were less consumed by the touring plans. It would seem instead they've chosen to publicly respond in an attempt to erase everybody's interests.

Total cop out. This was a great oppurtunity to reach out to fans and instill positivity and a sense that GNR is actually doing something or have plans to do something in an intimate way through either the letter or this forum.

Instead we get this total buzzkill of a statement made in an impersonal manner with no sense that GNR is actually going to do anything exiting in the near (and even distant) future

It's a bit of a cop out really.

Did they get back to you or Manets at all?

It was our understanding that they would check everything out and get back to us when they were less consumed by the touring plans. It would seem instead they've chosen to publicly respond in an attempt to erase everybody's interests.

It is a complete cop out and it really is totally ridiculous.

This just shows what a complete joke that Beta and her children are in terms of managing a rock band.

As long as they continue to keep all of the band's plans underwraps like it's top secret information, they will continue to lose band members and fans will continue to stop supporting the current band.

Every other band in the world will tell their fans what their plans are. Except for Beta and GnR.

Whats the plan with the leftover CD songs?

Whats the plan with the songs that band members have submitted to Axl? Didn't DJ say he gave Axl 12 songs?

Has this band written and recorded together?

They don't know anything????????? You can not know the exact release date of an album or tour, but they could write a full page response to the questions you guys asked them. They can say "we're not sure when it will get released but the plan is within the next year. We really want to get a new album out for the fans to enjoy, but the reason it's taking so long is because................."

Beta and her children are an absolute JOKE as managers of a band.

Axl...............THE AXL ROSE..........man, what happened to you?????? This is really how you want to finish the GnR run? This is what you fought so hard for?