What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Didn't expect to like the show as it's a Canadian production and the commercials made it look like a rip off of the Trailer Park Boys, but really love Letterkenny.  If you're a Canadian and/or have access to Crave TV, it's definitely worth the cost of $8 to binge watch the two six-episode seasons.  

Machette Kills again. Crazy movie

also watched Dead Pool again with Clint Eastwood. Cameos by GNR.

Okay, I could have sworn there was a scene after the funeral with GNR, where Harry is on a boat with them questioning them and GNR just looking at him, but for some reason everytime I watch this movie that scene is gone.

Anyone but me remember this scene? Do you think they don't want to have it because it would be more money for GNR?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

also watched Dead Pool again with Clint Eastwood. Cameos by GNR.

ok know i'm about to be hit with a lot of hate but that movie kinda made me think that Axl was a trifle stiff in his acting ability...the one that stood out to me was Slash...he was very natural and cool :)

watched Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters cos i had to get away from the Dolphins/Steelers debacle :facepalm:

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok know i'm about to be hit with a lot of hate but that movie kinda made me think that Axl was a trifle stiff in his acting ability...the one that stood out to me was Slash...he was very natural and cool :)

watched Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters cos i had to get away from the Dolphins/Steelers debacle :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure slash was drunk. lol

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was an awesome movie. Heard they are making a sequel.

13 hours ago, GN'F'NR'S! said:

Daddy's Home (2016)

41699_1_medium.jpg

So funny.  Will Ferrell's boss was so damn funny. The shit he came out with. Mark was actually good making fun of his image. Good movie,but the wife annoyed me.

15 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

The Girl On The Train was a Gone Girl wannabe that wasn't anywhere near as good.

I liked Gone Girl, but I do want to see The Girl on the Train. I'll wait until it's on a cable channel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

So funny.  Will Ferrell's boss was so damn funny. The shit he came out with. Mark was actually good making fun of his image. Good movie,but the wife annoyed me.

Very funny indeed, I love the ending with the other "real dad". I hope they make a sequel with him cause I think it would be pretty funny as well. 

Watching this now...

The Maze Runner (2014)

23869_1_medium.jpg

Edited by GN'F'NR'S!

On 1/9/2017 at 9:55 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm pretty sure slash was drunk. lol

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was an awesome movie. Heard they are making a sequel.

hahaha @Slash was drunk. probably. seen him in a few things though and he always was cool ;) 

watched Office Space for the umpteenth time...still funny as heck :lol:

Batman v Superman

Not as bad as I heard it was. It was alright. First half was a little slow and I didn't care for Lex. Affleck did much better than I thought he would. Loved Wonder Woman I'll be watching her solo movie when it comes out.

The Magnificent Seven. and i thought it was  real good although full disclosure, i have not seen the original. Chris Pratt is great as an alcoholic and incredibly ballsy gunslinger Josh Faraday IMO and hot as hot can be *swoon*

i was kinda scared to go to IMBD cos that site is notorious for trashing movies but they gave it 7 out of 10 stars which is pretty good for them.

so glad Chris Pratt made the jump from TV show to movies. i mean i LOVE him in Parks and Rec but he is too good for just that ;)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose