Jackie Brown

Reservoir Dogs

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill II

Kill Bill

Inglorious Basterds

Django

Death Proof

Of his scripts, I would rank True Romance level with PF. I prefer Natural Born Killers to all the above combined, but that's entirely due to Oliver Stone's bastardisation of it, not the original script.

Guest Len B'stard

Not with me it ain't, I'd put Death Proof above Inglorious and both the Kill Bills.

so...

Dogs

Jackie Brown

Pulp Fiction/Django

Death Proof

Kill Bill 1 & 2

Inglorious

Fuck it, i'm crap at these lists, no matter how much i swap em around i always feel like I ain't giving one or the other enough respect.

Edited by sugaraylen

Pulp

Jackie

Dogs

Death

the rest are still Tarantino but I wouldn't rewatch them. I could watch Death Proof anytime really. So I wish he'd just scale things back. Even Iglorious Basterneds should have just been focused on the nazi hunters and a mission.

I find you very silly.

I find the fact you didn't quote me to state my silliness therefore casting aspersions as to who really is silly... very silly. :rofl-lol:

So the film was meant to be a longer epic more the likes of Wyatt Earp? Explains why it is so choppy. Still, I think the film really picked up in the second half. Kilmer should have been nominated for an Oscar. I think Kilmer and Quaid were equally great in their roles as Doc Holiday. Quaid played him accurately to the real Doc while Kilmer did the Legendary Doc Holiday.

And Charlton Heston was in this film for like 30 seconds.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov