What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Visited my sister and brother-in-law while they were watching the time travlers wife where I got into a big argument about the basis of time travel within the frame of the movie.

Oh man (or girl), I love that film.

Have had a few long "daydreams" about different directions the film could have went in. :)

If you have a third option don't watch either. If not, Pain & Gain, for what it could be.

Pain and Gain is the best movie of the year.

tumblr_mj0sbwVxPx1r4ugi5o1_500.gif

yeah, it is you fucking hooray for tolerance! fuck

and I'm about an hour and a half into Great Gatsby. I'm kind of just waiting for it to end at this point

There is an independent sci-fi film on VOD at the moment called Europa Report. I recommend having a look, very well put together for the budget. It is done in a found footage documentary style of a group of astronauts sent to the Jupiter Moon Europa to assess the possibility of life on the moon.

The Frozen Ground was actually pretty good. Had been wanting to see it since I first heard about it, and because of my Nic Cage obsession, and I wasn't expecting it to be amazing, but enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Started off a little slow but picked up, and the "true story" aspect made it more interesting to me. I would recommend it.

Watching Warm Bodies now.